• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Coin Search, Price Comparison and Precious Metals Deals

Frost

Hi stackers and collectors!

We are happy to share with you our work - FindCoinOnline, where you can compare prices on silver, gold, platinum and palladium from leading precious metals dealers worldwide.

In "Deals" category you can find Silver at Spot and Gold at Spot deals as well as discounts and coupon codes.

We would truly appreciate your feedback how can we improve FindCoinOnline and make it better for your use. Feel free to write your suggestions there or right in comments below.

Hope you'll enjoy it!

Home Page.jpeg

First impressions - amazing BUT when I started to look for Royal Australian ( not Perth Mint ) silver Kangaroos I gave up.
I then checked Apmex and they have a selection so the selector is clearly not working as intended.

1265174726_Screenshot2019-02-18at17_11_12.thumb.png.c94eb675f69c197b870902ca849ff7ac.png

12 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

It's not for us Europeans though :P

It listed coins from Atkinsons, Chards, Bullion by Post etc and you can see prices in GBP.
Seems to include a long list of miscellaneous companies with no data though.

As it happens I searched for the new simpsons coin that I dont think they stock.  I do know goldsilver.be have them though but no results.  Problem is even if its a "bit" flakey you need to check around for prices anyway defeating its purpose.  Its a great site and idea but it needs to fetch everything in order to do whats intended.

15 hours ago, Pete said:

First impressions - amazing BUT when I started to look for Royal Australian ( not Perth Mint ) silver Kangaroos I gave up.
I then checked Apmex and they have a selection so the selector is clearly not working as intended.

1265174726_Screenshot2019-02-18at17_11_12.thumb.png.c94eb675f69c197b870902ca849ff7ac.png

Thank you for your feedback. We're working now on that issue. You're right here - we don't have 2018 Royal Australian Mint Silver Kangaroos right now, but we'll try to add them as soon as possible. To make your search easier I recommend you to type the request just in search field - it should work better.

15 hours ago, Pete said:

It listed coins from Atkinsons, Chards, Bullion by Post etc and you can see prices in GBP.
Seems to include a long list of miscellaneous companies with no data though.

Your consideration in this matter is appreciated. Earlier this site was a dealer's directory, where people could leave their feedback but then there came an idea of listing dealer's products. What you see on the website is not the final result - we are working on adding new listings and updating searching facilities. If you think some dealer has great prices and should be listed there  - feel free to write and we will operate it in near future.

15 hours ago, Guybrush said:

As it happens I searched for the new simpsons coin that I dont think they stock.  I do know goldsilver.be have them though but no results.  Problem is even if its a "bit" flakey you need to check around for prices anyway defeating its purpose.  Its a great site and idea but it needs to fetch everything in order to do whats intended. 

We are grateful for your feedback and really appreciate it. Currently we have Simpson coins from LPM Precious Metals, APMEX, Silver Gold Bull and Bullion Exchanges. If you think that goldsilver.be has better prices, we will add their listings. We work on making the prices accurate and the same as at the dealers' websites. If you notice any other issues, please contact me or leave an inquiry there.

57 minutes ago, Frost said:

Thank you for your feedback. We're working now on that issue. You're right here - we don't have 2018 Royal Australian Mint Silver Kangaroos right now, but we'll try to add them as soon as possible. To make your search easier I recommend you to type the request just in search field - it should work better.

As a collector of RAM Kangaroos from all years I typed various permutations into the search field and none were coming up.
I also typed silver kangaroo and the only coin that appeared was a gold kangaroo so it looks as if there is still a lot of work to be done.
Good luck !!

1 hour ago, Pete said:

As a collector of RAM Kangaroos from all years I typed various permutations into the search field and none were coming up.
I also typed silver kangaroo and the only coin that appeared was a gold kangaroo so it looks as if there is still a lot of work to be done.
Good luck !!

We just have 4 silver RAM Kangaroos listed, but we will add more

Screenshot from 2019-02-19 13-01-24.png

Archived