• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Pics of your stack (or parts thereof)

Danny-boy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Founder & Administrator

Awesome! 2 cases, nice dan!

Is that some home DIY tray size adjusting? Lol

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Awesome! 2 cases, nice dan!

Is that some home DIY tray size adjusting? Lol

It is indeed mate, they fit perfectly but it looks a bit shit when there isn't a coin in there.

Only 6 more to go!!!!

Stacker since 2013

• Founder & Administrator

It is indeed mate, they fit perfectly but it looks a bit shit when there isn't a coin in there.

Only 6 more to go!!!!

What size coin does that tray now fit

Are those 2oz coins?

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

What size coin does that tray now fit

Are those 2oz coins?

Yes mate, they are.

It now fits the 55.6mm lunar 2's, but I left a stub on each quadrant to hold the coin secure.

With no stubs, I'd imagine you could fit up to 65mm or so.

Took about 4 minutes to do and looks perfect when the coin is in place.

You could take 9 squares (3x3) to fit bigger coins, probably 5 & 10oz lunars.

Stacker since 2013

When I first looked at your pics I thought they were all sovereigns :o

I think I'd settle for that, but I would sell them and buy 8x the amount of silver I have now!!!

Told you my photography skills were rubbish.

Stacker since 2013

• 2 months later...

Hey smokestack. They seem to fall into 2 sizes. 6 of them are more or less 1Toz and the other 10 are around 1/2oz but none of them are spot on. Heaviest is 33.1g and the lightest 14.8g. Total mass is 346g. Big ones on the left - small ones on the right

4yjusyqy.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived