• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver options & opinions (Buying tonight)

Shoba

Was thinking of making a purchase tonight on Apmex. Im thinking of spending around ~560usd. Do you like:

5 - 5oz Scottsdale Stackers for 476.75 & spend the rest on some other bullion. They are 19.11 an oz (I think)

15 - 1.5oz Canadian Wildlife series random years for 407.55 & spend the rest on some other bullion or buy all in those. They are at 18 per oz.

Any coins right now you think might be a good buy or you are intrested in? Ive been wanting to get those stackers for awhile now. Throw any ideas my way! Thanks! (I know its all preference but just like to see what everyone thinks)

4 minutes ago, JCRJM said:

Those Ghana leopards seem to be making some conversation on here! 

That's only Gav pushing them. One way or the other, he's making the market

32 minutes ago, Shoba said:

5 - 5oz Scottsdale Stackers for 476.75 & spend the rest on some other bullion. They are 19.11 an oz (I think)

Was once playing with the thought, too. They're sure fun to stack and despite the premium sell well at least here, where they are rare.

Not sure if you can get the premium back once they are worn and tarnished. 

10 minutes ago, augur said:

Was once playing with the thought, too. They're sure fun to stack and despite the premium sell well at least here, where they are rare.

Not sure if you can get the premium back once they are worn and tarnished. 

I mean should be able to get a dollar back I would believe. They look really nice. Any good deals floating around on rolls of anything? 

2 minutes ago, augur said:

I thought you would like the Scottsdale stuff

Yeah Ive always liked Scottsdale just never really looked into it. Seems like a good deal to me for the 5oz'ers.

RCN coinage is likely to get milk spot and you are left with silver that is harder to shift other than at spot price. 

i wondered about these bars. i could imagine in a few years these will appreciate.  

http://www.apmex.com/product/78125/50-gram-silver-bar-geiger-edelmetalle

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

53 minutes ago, augur said:

That's only Gav pushing them. One way or the other, he's making the market

aw fair enough yeh i read the thread didnt really take it into consideration ive ordered 5. Dont mind how they do, nice looking coin :)

Schloss Güldengossa translates to something like "Guilder Blackbird Palace". 

While Geiger Edelmetalle translates to "Fiddler Precious Metals". 

Looks nice with the pimped up Manor house, sorry since 1720 palace, on the bar/box. But Fiddler Precious Metals just moved there just 10 years ago in a rebranding exercise. 

2 hours ago, Shoba said:

I don't believe they are available anywhere. Im leaning away from the Canadian just because of Milk Spots!

Yeah, I just order one of those random 1.5 oz Canadian wildlife coins and got the polar bear but it had some spots on it. Today I bought one of the new Congo silverback gorilla coins. I'm liking the Scottsdale series of them.

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 8.59.46 PM.png

2 hours ago, bacass02 said:

Yeah, I just order one of those random 1.5 oz Canadian wildlife coins and got the polar bear but it had some spots on it. Today I bought one of the new Congo silverback gorilla coins. I'm liking the Scottsdale series of them.

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 8.59.46 PM.png

Those look nice! 

Archived