• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Full set of Queens Beasts 2oz with 2 Completers

Afternoon,

I have the above and maybe selling it complete in presentation box. What do you guys think it'd go for at the moment. Bought a van last year and been doing it up slowly but got a couple big purchases to do for it to get it ready for summer so thinking of using some of my metal to do it rather than wait and get bit by bit like I have been doing. I hate buying premium membership on here because I get too tempted to throw money at metals everytime I do 😂.

Is the QB set sought after still? I've not kept up as I said I try not to log in on here if I don't have to lol.

Let me know your opinions.

Cheers, Rosco

Edited by Rosco

My suggestion is to check the past few weeks of sold coins on eBay for prices.
Unfortunately selling a complete set might result in a lower price that the total of the individual coins whilst you would assume that it would be the opposite.
Knowing this I still make up and collect full sets of various coins including the QB.
The earlier beasts were at one point getting a high premium but I haven't checked for about a year.

23 minutes ago, silvergaga said:

Silver prices on TSF are very low at this present moment.

So true.

Great for buyers, less so for sellers.
Silver ( and platinum) compared to gold are crazy, so add if you can but is gold likely to see a big correction ?
Maybe with geopolitical sh!t, wars etc. gold will continue to rise but I don't understand why the other PMs don't follow.

I think qb prices have come down by 10 to 20 percent on a year ago sadly. Great series but time has not treated it well along with most RM products.