• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed £395 - 2016 QE 90th Birthday Gold Proof Sovereign

2016 Queen’s 90th Birthday Gold Proof Sovereign Coin. Comes with COA and original Harrington & Byrne pouch. 

This came in a job lot of coins I purchased earlier in the year. Not something I’m interested in to be honest so will list it here first. Last time I saw this sold at auction they were going for £460-480. 

Very good condition. £395 plus £7 SD 

I only post via Special Delivery. 

Bank Transfer Only. 

UK Buyers Only

No offers or exchanges or refunds. 

All communication must be done via The Silver Forum. I do not do WhatsApp, Viber, MSN messenger or FB messenger. 

Any questions please feel free to contact me.

A0F5CA2A-DEF9-4ABE-97D6-2FA1C7E82C8D.jpeg

4AACDCE8-E4B1-4397-B125-B42F4A242D15.jpeg

29FDB2A7-9F72-4728-9F2B-52B052D71E8E.jpeg

Edited by MrStacker
Price edit

• MrStacker changed the title to £395 - 2016 QE 90th Birthday Gold Proof Sovereign

Yes. I totally agree with you my friend, it's a lovely coin and the only thing stopping me from buying it is that I've already bought two other similar proof coins and hit my limited budget for Dec/Jan. Maybe in February if someone hasn't beaten me to it by then, that's why I'm following this thread. 😄

Edited by Kitalon

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kitalon said:

Yes. I totally agree with you my friend, it's a lovely coin and the only thing stopping me from buying it is that I've already bought two other similar proof coins and hit my limited budget for Dec/Jan. Maybe in February if someone hasn't beaten me to it by then, that's why I'm following this thread. 😄

I haven't taken it out of the capsule before so the faint marks are on the plastic cover. I will take further pictures if required. Personally I think the reverse design is spectacular but the obverse could've had better detail. Overall, still a nice coin if you are into it and collecting similar coins. If it doesn't sell and you are still interested in february just PM me. The reason I'm selling this is because I don't collect proofs (not yet) and just purely focusing on bullion at present. :)

Edited by MrStacker
typo

• 3 weeks later...