• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 3 Gold Coins - reduced

@Petra as requested, the coin was originally a metal detector find hence the bend - i can imagine 200 years in the ground might do that 😁 poor old boy

Edited by GodsMoney

18 minutes ago, GodsMoney said:

For sale or exchange x3 Gold coins all in very good condition - the  2000 sovereign pics below don't look aS scuffed in person as the lighting makes it look - i purposely try to get as much of the scratching and marks to show as i can so purchasers will be pleased on receipt. The 1/3 Guinea has a slight kink in the metal - was a metal detector find, and the 1963 is just a lovely Gillick. 

- 1803 George III  1/3 Guinea = £250 inc P&P RMSD (2.79g weight, .917 finesse, 2.56g AGW)

- 1963 Gillick Queen Elizabeth Sovereign = £410 inc P&P RMSD (7.99g weight, .917 finesse, 7.34g AGW)

- 2000 Queen Elizabeth Sovereign = £397 inc P&P RMSD  (7.99g weight, .917 finesse, 7.34g AGW)

No cash offers please as with P&P included I'm just breaking even on purchase prices for the above on these coins. Open to swaps for similar costed coins in spot value. Thanks for looking, will post within 24 hours of sale.

Payment PP FF or Bank Transfer

IMG_1870.jpeg

IMG_1884.jpeg

1699557756452.jpg

1699557756449.jpg

1699557756457.jpg

1699557756435.jpg

Screenshot_2023-12-27-20-29-13-620_com.miui.gallery.jpg

You’d be able to lean that back out with a small block of wood it’s so soft I’ve done it before 👍🏻

Your body pressure no need for hammers etc 😁

Edited by Sovhead
Typo

19 minutes ago, Sovhead said:

You’d be able to lean that back out with a small block of wood it’s so soft I’ve done it before 👍🏻

Your body pressure no need for hammers etc 😁

100% yes but with the history etc i kind of quite enjoy its damage. if anyone wants me to bend it straight before purchase just let me know - itll be £50 on top for craftsmanship (joke)

Edited by GodsMoney
corrected based on feedback

4 minutes ago, GodsMoney said:

100% yes but with the history etc i kind of quite enjoy its uniqueness. if anyone wants me to bend it straight before purchase just let me know - itll be £50 on top for craftsmanship (joke)

I wouldn’t say it was unique it’s damaged and devalues it get it in the jaws of a vice and get it sorted 🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Go65 said:

If still available, I would like to purchase the 1/3 Guinea please. 

thanks @Go65 im just waiting on a PM query that came in a couple of minutes before yours, so ill wait for a reply to my counter message and if thats no purchase then then coin is all yours, ill PM you either way, wont be too long

• GodsMoney changed the title to 3 Gold Coins - reduced
8 minutes ago, GodsMoney said:

Reduced - these are just duplicate dates I have, so open to swaps with other sovereign dates if any interest, or other coins or I'll even accept some dirty fiat currency if push comes to shove 🍻

LOVE that dirty fiat line haha

• 4 weeks later...