• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Big Mama gold (Dan)Ragdoll (huge)

Yeah so that was an honest mistake I always thought it was 68g my scales don’t read that high but I did check it years ago must be thinking of something else that was 68g cause that’s the figure always in my head but ..at least there’s something to compare too ,still think my ones better to be fair with the green gems but maybe I’m bias 😂

You’re right ya know !,..I messaged them as well an hour or so ago saying I’d been looking for the same one to compare to for years and no reply yet also it’s the only item they selling ..the hallmarks are different no Dan on the back either and I think even the eyes are different maybe mine is 68g 

I was gona invest in a better set other day but it’s only this that’s ever been off the chart yeah good scales would do I don’t even use a spoon when I sugar tea though it’s one tip or two let alone weight food out don’t iv never even bought a bag of flour 😂

It’s 62.8g 

still heavier than the other one on eBay I do think that’s a snide copy now 3 gram quite a difference 2 supposedly different pieces ,..there scales may be out but I doubt that gona list it on eBay now anyway so if you want a bargain here is the place to do it 

It’s on eBay now if anyone wants to help me out had to start auction at a quid as eBay won’t let me put a price tag higher than £600 on it so I thought may as well get it noticed at a quid instead of £600 either way I need over 2000 on it really ,

anyone wants to help get the ball rolling on it and raise it to the scrap price at least just to stop the messages flooding 30 seconds after me listing it and saying scrap value is over a £1000 someone offered me £700 today !😂

pretty sure any proceeds will be spent on here so if not for me ,,.do it for the forum !😉,..just search gold Ragdoll on eBay if ya can help out do t worry you never have to buy it cancel the auction if it don’t start getting near what I need 

If this is not your very first sale on ebay, My advice is to cancel the auction and relist tomorrow when they have 80% fee discount.  Only private sellers get the discount and not business accounts. 

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

8 minutes ago, MrMidas said:

How do you know that’s tomorrow?

ebay do 80% off fees every second Friday and next one is tomorrow.  You will see in on their banner from tomorrow till Monday. Will save you a whopping 8%.  

If you have listed today with a reserve price then go read and their terms and conditions as they might charge you up to the reserve price in fees at almost 11% if you were to cancel

Edited by Spyder

Yeah I did originally put a reserved and the cost was £89 weather it sold or not so I just thought il cancel it and do my own reserve for free not to bothered about them blocking me I do t like eBay anyway not a lot of security as the seller 

But yeah good to know il redo it tomorrow 

On the banner, click accept offer, then see if you get to the stage where they say 'start listing'   

Anyway your rag doll pendant is up over £900 which will cost you almost £100 in fees when sold

Edited by Spyder