• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Is anyone interested in buying modern Rolex steel sports watches?

I have a few and trimming down my collection.  I’m pretty sure I can beat anyone else.  All either unworn or very very good  condition, with boxes and papers. 

Daytona black dial (unworn), 40mm Submariner date, 2006 Sea Dweller, 39mm Explorer, Pepsi on Jubillee bracelet. 

Please only respond if you are a serious buyer.  

Sorry if I'm responding as not told too above as I'm not a buyer because I can't afford it 

But love watches maybe also be worth adding an exchange option too for gold / silver etc maybe some whales sitting on a stack who want to put its value into a watches hopefully help liquidate the watches too 

Wish that was me ! 

15 hours ago, Makey1976 said:

What prices you looking at.  
For Pepsi or sub , explorer . 
I have 2 but prices I feel are crazy at the min .

i got mine  retail from retailer . But alway on look out 👀 

as a lot are starting to fall back to pre covid levels .

Hi @Makey1976.  I have PM’d you.

19 hours ago, Leonmarsh said:

Sorry if I'm responding as not told too above as I'm not a buyer because I can't afford it 

But love watches maybe also be worth adding an exchange option too for gold / silver etc maybe some whales sitting on a stack who want to put its value into a watches hopefully help liquidate the watches too 

Wish that was me ! 

Hi @Leonmarsh I like that idea.. and consider a deal if people are interested.

On 18/11/2023 at 10:23, DW1777 said:

I have a few and trimming down my collection.  I’m pretty sure I can beat anyone else.  All either unworn or very very good  condition, with boxes and papers. 

Daytona black dial (unworn), 40mm Submariner date, 2006 Sea Dweller, 39mm Explorer, Pepsi on Jubillee bracelet. 

Please only respond if you are a serious buyer.  

I would seriously hold the Pepsi until after April. Strong rumours that they will become discontinued because the process of making the ceramic dial is a pain in the butt and QA are rejecting more than they sell. Currently selling around £16-18k and will be +50% if they do. The Jubilee has a higher premium compared to Oyster.

Keep your Panda, sell the others. Although pricing is not high, the sheer demand for them will push prices back up for Daytonas first. You still won’t get on the unofficial Daytona ‘list’. Subs are bread and butter to sell, but avoid the dealers at the moment. They have lots and unless they can get one cheap, will pass or make an insulting over. I’m going to tag @AOB on the Sub because it might be worth him looking for his first Rolex. I would also think a good selling point would be an independent verification in the deal. Boxes, swing tags, serial number card are commonly faked,whereas an independent will verify components/ authenticate/ not stolen and also value it for the potential buyers insurance. Those £30 online verifiers are not worth the paper it’s written on.

There is very little premium or demand on sea dweller as it’s neither new or classic.

Just my thoughts.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

7 hours ago, NGMD said:

I would seriously hold the Pepsi until after April. Strong rumours that they will become discontinued because the process of making the ceramic dial is a pain in the butt and QA are rejecting more than they sell. Currently selling around £16-18k and will be +50% if they do. The Jubilee has a higher premium compared to Oyster.

Keep your Panda, sell the others. Although pricing is not high, the sheer demand for them will push prices back up for Daytonas first. You still won’t get on the unofficial Daytona ‘list’. Subs are bread and butter to sell, but avoid the dealers at the moment. They have lots and unless they can get one cheap, will pass or make an insulting over. I’m going to tag @AOB on the Sub because it might be worth him looking for his first Rolex. I would also think a good selling point would be an independent verification in the deal. Boxes, swing tags, serial number card are commonly faked,whereas an independent will verify components/ authenticate/ not stolen and also value it for the potential buyers insurance. Those £30 online verifiers are not worth the paper it’s written on.

There is very little premium or demand on sea dweller as it’s neither new or classic.

Just my thoughts.

Didn’t even see this come up on my notifications, I appreciate the tag Nick.
I did have a chat with Daz, though I think i am happy to wait and go the AD route 👍🏽

I do have to agree on the comment that I would have held onto the Pepsi(for the reason mentioned above, rumours of being discontinued) and Daytona as they will always hold decent premium.

• 3 weeks later...