• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Harry Potter one kilo silver coin

Yeah that video does so it justice with the soundtrack to match maybe a big build up to a crescendo finale but yeah very worthy 😂,I have the hogwarts express as well equally as stunning to look but a 1/99 so twice as rare could work a deal on the 2 if anyones interested also number 7 in its series just for an extra bonus 

Ahh ,can tell your a worrier in life Liquid Metal’s ,what happened to that care free young boy who wanted to be a pirate 🏴‍☠️,..he would have done anything for rare treasure ,..nows your chance !,..im trying to reconnect you with that lost soul you used to be £2000 a small price to pay to find yourself again ,what else ya gona do ,..pay bills ?!,..BOOORING!,..live a little have them bailiffs chase ya park your car down side streets and look at this coin every night with your pirate hat on ,.AHAR ME HEARTIES when they catch ya tell them you won’t take less than £3000 for the potter !😉

everyone’s a winner in my theory even the bailiffs gota eat unfortunately 

1 hour ago, MrMidas said:

Ahh ,can tell your a worrier in life Liquid Metal’s ,what happened to that care free young boy who wanted to be a pirate 🏴‍☠️,..he would have done anything for rare treasure ,..nows your chance !,..im trying to reconnect you with that lost soul you used to be £2000 a small price to pay to find yourself again ,what else ya gona do ,..pay bills ?!,..BOOORING!,..live a little have them bailiffs chase ya park your car down side streets and look at this coin every night with your pirate hat on ,.AHAR ME HEARTIES when they catch ya tell them you won’t take less than £3000 for the potter !😉

Love this 

2 hours ago, MrMidas said:

I found mexican gold and silver and it takes all my money 🤣

I’m not a rich man either ,far from it but somehow I managed to aquire them just gota have faith people and let the impulses flow ,.I was only interested in one at some point but I ended up walking away with its brother as well ,pirate boy in me was strong that day ,.maybe the rum did have something to do with it 🤔😂

• 5 weeks later...