• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Discount stamps for posting. Save up to 45% on postage costs

Discount stamps for sale!
All new, unused and fully valid for postage. Use for any letter or parcel service.
Postage included in prices.

Buying stamps makes so much sense! You can use them for parcels, making substantial savings on paying at the post offices. A special delivery usually costing £7.35 would cost you well under a fiver!! Or you could buy 1st class stamps which usually increase in value by more than inflation when Royal Mail change prices annually or twice a year and therefore use them as an alternative store of wealth that doesn't go down like gold (sometimes) does!

1st class commemorative gummed stamps (£1.25 face value each)
100 for £81 (81p each - 64.8% of face value)
500 for £400 (80p each - 64% of face value)
1000 for £790 (79p each - 63.2% of face value)
3000 for £2340 (only 78p each, 62.4% of face value)

1st class commemorative self adhesive stamps (£1.25 face value each)
100 for £83 (83p each)
500 for £410 (82p each)
1000 for £800 (80p each)

2nd class commemorative gummed/self adhesive (75p face value each
100 for £52

E stamps (£2.20 face value each)
100 for £150

Mini Sheets containing a mix of stamps. EVERY SHEET will include a 1st class/2nd class and/or E stamp and other stamps with high values

Amazing value for money at 60% of face value

Also have many denominations of fixed value stamps from 55% to 65% of face value - from 3p up to £2.55.  Please enquire for your specific needs.

Are there SD stamps with high value but no £value on the stamps?

I mean just like 1st class is £1.25 value but it shows 1st instead of £1.25.

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Any self-adhesive 1st LL?

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Sorry for the many questions. Are the mini sheets self-adhesive?

• 4 weeks later...