• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2 x YOUNG VICTORIA SOVEREIGNS AT SPOT + RMSD 24 HOURS ONLY

3 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

Thank you for the compliment, that’s very kind of you to say.

I concur that the community is quite special.

Good luck with your sale.

No. Thank you!

Tbh I hope they don’t sell. I’d rather keep them but I feel the need to participate a bit more😀

At spot price plus delivery, they should sell.

That’s a great backdrop to your photos, I love dogs.

You might want to maybe hold that offer for 48 hours, don’t forget the markets are frozen for the weekend until 11pm on Sunday night (UK time). So it won’t change before then. That is of course if you want to.

7 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

At spot price plus delivery, they should sell.

That’s a great backdrop to your photos, I love dogs.

You might want to maybe hold that offer for 48 hours, don’t forget the markets are frozen for the weekend until 11pm on Sunday night (UK time). So it won’t change before then. That is of course if you want to.

I’m a bit of a reluctant virgin as it happens. If it doesn’t happen whilst my knickers are down I’d rather run.

48 hours with my ar@e out is 24 hours too long!!!!

then again… if the right offer comes along … who knows?

30 minutes ago, Go65 said:

I’m a bit of a reluctant virgin as it happens. If it doesn’t happen whilst my knickers are down I’d rather run.

48 hours with my ar@e out is 24 hours too long!!!!

then again… if the right offer comes along … who knows?

I think sometimes that spot price depends on your end goal.

It’s easy to become a bit fixated with it. If spot was say £1,640 and you sold a standard bullion sovereign at the moment for £400 but you paid £200 for it, you’d have done well, but regardless, how well depends on:

A: What you paid.

B: What you sell it for.

% over spot has been massively squeezed over the past two weeks on the forum.

Ultimately it all comes down to what you would be happy with price wise.

Edited by Foster88

1 minute ago, Foster88 said:

I think sometimes that spot price, whilst it’s a price people to work from wether buying or selling is a bit subjective and depends on your end goal.

It’s easy to become a bit fixated with it. If spot was say £1,640 and you sold a standard bullion sovereign at the moment for £400 but you paid £200 for it, you’d have done well, but regardless, how well depends on:

A: What you paid.

B: What you sell it for.

% over spot has been massively squeezed over the past two weeks on the forum.

Ultimately it all comes down to what you would be happy with price wise.

TBH. I don’t really care. Like I said. It’s a payback to the forum in a good way. Whatever a buyer believes the spot to be without taking the piss, I’m in. 
I’m possibly not the norm, but there it is. 
Non conformity suits me. 

3 minutes ago, boshan said:

I will take the 1871 sov if I have worked it out correctly, £398 including RMSD, thank you

Sounds fine to me. 
pm your address and I’ll send my bank details tomorrow.

I’m off to bed now.  
thanks very much. 
sleep well knowing you’ll have a lovely sovereign by Tuesday all things being equal

cheers

• 5 weeks later...