• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Sell the rumour; buy the fact strikes again

Yes, though i am a bit confused how nearly all markets can go up and none go down with a 0.25% Fed increase.  Plus what do you think the BOE will do today personally I think they will not raise rates 

4 hours ago, Bumble said:

I guess a lot of us are pretty happy after the price action yesterday - especially anyone owning the gold and silver miners.

Yes, a 10% up day almost makes up for the numerous 5% down days lately ?

Sold out of my HOC shares today to take some profits. My sensible strategy of "buy and hold" doesn't work so im going to trade more. I am useless at predicting where the price movements of PMs will go but I still feel that the whole money/debt system could blow up at any time so feel happy with my physical shiny/milky (bloody royal mint) investments.

Currently stacking 10oz Unas and Britannia bars 

Archived