• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed ✨ ...from the best selling S. Korean Stackable ... St Michael's Shield ...comes the HALF OUNCE version in 999 Silver

...from the best selling S. Korean Stackable ...
Sometimes you have to go small ...
🚩 ETA January '24

....from South Korea's Today Ltd
- Third ½ ounce Shield

The 2 oz version of this shield is the highest selling stackable to date. You can best believe this one will be even more popular. In other words ... don't miss it.

St. Michael Shield Stackable in Half Ounce
Lightly Antiqued 999 Silver Stackable

Same awesome detail (how do they do that ?) It stacks but still comes in a custom capsule. Plus it has good dimensions for being 1/2 ounce.
Awesome piece for sure.

Spot Fix: 6th October 2023

✨£26 in custom capsule give or take (at current spot price)(Achilles 1/2 oz came in at £22.80 so fingers crossed on this one) 
...plus P&P of your choice (or bundle)

I have a feeling these will sell pretty quick so don't delay. I see huge numbers worldwide already. First come first serve if I am limited.

Please comment below

IMPORTANT NOTE: As you aware, we have been having family issues. In the scheme of things, we are planning to be away right in the time frame that these will be due. The vendor has kindly agreed to work with us and will ship the product at our request. I ask for you to be patient with me if there is a delay due to this. I am extremely grateful for everyone's understanding.

376877724_10227064920662943_5067129766968928809_n.jpg

382971080_10227064920902949_8080479347538424754_n.jpg

378379648_10227064921182956_6533160325765305161_n.jpg

Edited by Panda6Pack
... orders are in.

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

🚩 Just making sure people don't miss this. 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

9 hours ago, Gordy said:

do you have any 1/2 achilles?

...thinking of selling the few extras with the doggaebi 1/2oz 

🚩 Unfortunately we lost two days ... but I need to close this soon.  Looks like lot's of people are missing. 

• 4 weeks later...