• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Casio Watches

Hi, it’s not really a sale as such, but could lead to some listings.  I’m just trying to gauge if there is any interest in the ‘CasioOak’ watches on here or just stick to EBay.  I have lots on brand new (a mad collecting moment whilst bored in hospital with covid).  Prices range from £55 to a few hundred for limited editions etc.

Would appreciate people’s thoughts. 

A62FAB53-8209-4AE9-B33D-5B4F7A7BD190.thumb.jpeg.8b4dfabb475c801db269468423c7c548.jpeg

2 hours ago, margin said:

That is a lot. What’s your most snazziest few of the bunch?

Ha… it’s all down to personal choice, I wouldn’t know where to start.  I basically bought every model (men’s size) they produced at the time…, utterly mad! 

Can't go to far wrong with the 'CasiOak'.  Lot of watch for not a lot of money. (although that many? who am i to say)

I've got the all black version (which admittedly makes telling the time a bit awkward) and trying to decide if i have the confidence to wear the yellow one.

Either way, GLWS.

3 hours ago, Scuzzle said:

Good luck with the sale, it's the full metal G-shock I'm set on, hoping for some decent Black Friday and pre Christmas deals on either the gold or rose gold one, I'd take either at the right price.  Casios are God tier so you should shift them OK.

Casio do some nice watches. I have a gold metal one which I'm thinking of selling.

On 28/09/2023 at 13:50, Scuzzle said:

Good luck with the sale, it's the full metal G-shock I'm set on, hoping for some decent Black Friday and pre Christmas deals on either the gold or rose gold one, I'd take either at the right price.  Casios are God tier so you should shift them OK.

Talking of Casio G-Shock gold. I saw this deal on the WatchShop

image.thumb.jpeg.7e3d44d454db0df6bbcfa0ee5b25f3f1.jpeg

18 hours ago, SilverSnake said:

Talking of Casio G-Shock gold. I saw this deal on the WatchShop

image.thumb.jpeg.7e3d44d454db0df6bbcfa0ee5b25f3f1.jpeg

Thanks. last year about Black Friday time there was a well known jeweller, can't remember exactly which one it was that was selling the rose gold one for £250 and I hummed and hawed that long about if I could pull off wearing the rose gold instead of the ordinary gold they sold out.  Hoping something similar appears this year.

• 4 weeks later...