• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

To the moon, or not? Fly like an eagle or a chicken? Jeff Christian: realist or a stooge?

JohnA1

Everybody knows the war is over / Everybody knows the good guys lost
                               Everybody knows the boat is leaking / Everybody knows the captain lied..   Be seeing you2 sm.jpg

“The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent”

Have been lucky enough to be privy to confidential information, and still have chats with people🤐 who are insiders and trust me from previous roles (now how truthful they really are is another matter!)

I still have no conclusive evidence tilting the scale either way🤯.

GATA make some compelling arguments, but so do the naysayers and the opposition and figures 'on the ground'.

I've chosen to place my bets with the GATA crowd mainly because that is what I've seen many insiders do themselves (do as they do, not as they say 😁).

It is theoretically possible that they are betting on the wrong horse themselves, can't deny that

How very frustating to be unable to call out guys like Christian as controlled opposition...🤔

Everybody knows the boat is leaking / Everybody knows the captain lied..   Be seeing you2 sm.jpg

I thought the video was interesting and factually accurate but lacking context which makes the conclusions lose some viability in my eyes. I did like this guy though and his message. The TL:DR is the price of silver will be between $22-28/oz, which, hmm, is not exactly a brave prediction

He doesn't discuss core issues like population growth and inflation. He basically says everything is the same as it's always been and the silver market will continue in that vein, as well as stating there's no shortage of silver refined or otherwise. IMHO a number of key metrics have shifted since the 1970s, 2000s, 2008, 2019

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

I'm not so sure about many of those 'in the know'. A few facts, a nice camera, good lighting and some speculation doesn't really mean much. Near all on the forum can say, I have been following the silver market for X years and it will be true. We could even stretch the truth a tad by also saying we have been involved in banking for X years, because we have a bank account, but it's still true.

Best get a green screen!

On 17/09/2023 at 14:12, JohnA1 said:

Have been lucky enough to be privy to confidential information, and still have chats with people🤐 who are insiders and trust me from previous roles (now how truthful they really are is another matter!)

I still have no conclusive evidence tilting the scale either way🤯.

GATA make some compelling arguments, but so do the naysayers and the opposition and figures 'on the ground'.

I've chosen to place my bets with the GATA crowd mainly because that is what I've seen many insiders do themselves (do as they do, not as they say 😁).

It is theoretically possible that they are betting on the wrong horse themselves, can't deny that

How very frustating to be unable to call out guys like Christian as controlled opposition...🤔

Just another silver pumper imo

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

12 hours ago, KevjustKev said:

I'm not so sure about many of those 'in the know'. A few facts, a nice camera, good lighting and some speculation doesn't really mean much. Near all on the forum can say, I have been following the silver market for X years and it will be true. We could even stretch the truth a tad by also saying we have been involved in banking for X years, because we have a bank account, but it's still true.

Best get a green screen!

People "in the know" have signed NDAs and go to great lengths to avoid exposure to anti-social media and the like.

Youtubers and their guests do exactly the opposite