• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed USA discounted genuine ungraded problem / details coins

Dear forum members,

Please feel free to PM me with pictures & prices of the following:

- All Graded USA coins which you are looking to sell at a discount due to the coin returning genuine ungraded from NGC or PCGS.

- Details coins, Cleaned, whizzed, scratched, tooled. Whatever the designation I will make you an offer for any graded USA gold or silver which you wish to sell.

- Pre 33 gold coins, Morgan & Peace dollars, half, quarter, nickels, dimes, cents. Third tier graded coins also considered.

- Only coins that sellers desire to sell because they are unhappy with the grade. I don’t mind buying these problem coins if it’s something I’ve not already got. 

I will also make offers for coins which returned Not Genuine in the dreaded “body bags”. I don’t mind purchasing replicas at the right price. All gold Indian, liberty, $10, $5, $3, $1, fractional gold filler coins considered. These don’t need to have been sent in if they’re decent quality replicas.

Send a PM please, thank you.

Thanks Mr. Pound. But come on, someone else on here must have something like this that they don’t really want. I’m not looking for your most prized possessions.

Cash / readies waiting. I am your buyer if you want to clear these.

I can’t tempt anyone with cash for problem coins? 

Cash, money, readies in waiting?

Come on, sing after me & join the sharp end here on the Silver Forum. Just sold my coins to we buy any coins, just sold my coins to we buy any coins! Lol 🙂

• 4 weeks later...