• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2023 KCIII 1/4 oz Gold Cypher Coin

need a 1/4 oz KC gold coronation cypher coin. can only find the 1/4 oz version on bullion by post at £450.60  delivered ( at time of writing) if anyone has one for sale for any cheaper than this give me a shout thanks .

IMG_9902.png

IMG_9903.png

Edited by silverJEF

9 minutes ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

BBP was the only place selling them, so if anyone has one that's where they bought it, seems unlikley they'll sell it cheaper.

thanks for the reply . i thought this. can’t even see the royal mint selling them or mentioned this coin at all. can’t even find the mintage of the 1/4 oz. version. may be less mintage coin 

2 hours ago, silverJEF said:

thanks for the reply . i thought this. can’t even see the royal mint selling them or mentioned this coin at all. can’t even find the mintage of the 1/4 oz. version. may be less mintage coin 

Another member mentioned to me about 20k mintage on the 1/4oz, Royal mint have the 1oz and 1/10oz

18 minutes ago, AgD said:

Another member mentioned to me about 20k mintage on the 1/4oz, Royal mint have the 1oz and 1/10oz

yes seen the 1/10th and 1 oz version on royal mint site but weirdly they don’t sell the 1/4 oz ? only BBP selling it, just wondered the reason 🤷‍♂️

• 4 weeks later...