• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed ✨ Part Two - Perth Mint Dragon Bars - 2023 in 9999 silver coin bar

Update:

Only half my bars have come in, so if you don't hear from me this weekend don't panic. The rest are ...guess where ?? Yes, customs again. But should clear this coming week. 

Price confirmed at:
🚩 £27.90 each
£1 for capsule
if needed (please let me know if I don't ask, or if you didn't mention one)
....plus P&P of your choice. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original post has been closed automatically so please comment here. 

I can only apologise for the delays - My estimate ETA is still good - just seems later as others already have these. 
Looks like bigger orders were fulfilled before mine. I will update as soon as I have delivery.  

Quick Update: Looks like all comments will be honoured even after the closing. Will know for sure shortly. 

The New 2023 Perth Mint Dragon Coin Bar

🚩 ETA Mid to End of August

Probably the best looking one so far...
Also note the back of the coin bar is a memorial for QEII -
This is sure to be a collectable coin bar. 
I imagine the premiums on this one will be a bit higher.

✨ £31 give or take worst case as spot is up again. 

Please specify if you'd like a direct fit capsule. 
✨£1 for the direct fit capsule (they are odd size coin bars)

...plus p&p of your choice.

Please comment below. First come first serve as these will sell out quickly. Post will not be up for long. 

Thanks much 
Edited by Panda6Pack
...price updated.

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

🚩 Another quick update ..

I'm beside myself with frustration. I've got two parcels stuck in customs for no apparent reason. Don't know if they are working on a skeleton crew during summer holiday ? 

Don't know who (or how) to complain to. 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

2 minutes ago, Panda6Pack said:

I'm beside myself with frustration. I've got two parcels stuck in customs for no apparent reason. Don't know if they are working on a skeleton crew during summer holiday ? 

Don’t get yourself down, I wouldn’t know who too have ago at either, hopefully someone here may know, you always provide a great service at reasonable prices Im sure everyone who is waiting can wait abit more 😁 good luck with your fight with customs

2 hours ago, Panda6Pack said:

hi, you can contact a freight forwarder who will directly liaise with customs and get your package sorted within 24-72 hours

🚩 I'm ecstatic to announce that the remaining bars have arrived. 

I'll get them prepped and contact individuals shortly for round two. 

Thanks much. 

• 2 weeks later...