• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed ✨ More KOMSCO Clear out - 1 oz 999 Silver - Grab a bargain

In Hand and ready to go. 
These rounds have been going up in price every year. As KOMSCO continues to produce more and more quality rounds, these earlier pieces will naturally increase in value. 

First up - zi:sin Series - 2018 to 2022 - Five rounds (Canis, Scrofa, Rattus, Taurus and Tigris)
£183  ea. - Three sets available 
           -or-
2019 to 2022 - Four rounds (Scrofa, Rattus, Taurus and Tigris)
£142 ea. - Three sets available 

Next - S. Korean Phoenix - 2020 - 2022 - Three rounds
£101 ea.
- Three sets available 

Last but not least - Taekwondo  
£34 for the 2020 - Fist Pump - Multiples available
£32 for the 2022 - Block - Only Two available 

Add P&P of your choice 

Please be clear in your selection comment. 

IMG_20230610_123541.jpg

IMG_20230610_123654.jpg

IMG_20230610_123815.jpg

Edited by Panda6Pack
...photos.

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

On 12/06/2023 at 22:21, COBRASTACKER said:

Are the zi sin series the same as the 2023 that I have ordered from you as in the same series 

Yes, the 2023 Lepus is the 7th release  in the Zi:sin series ( I have the rest in the sets on this post). This is awesome series so far).

Edited by Panda6Pack

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

1 hour ago, neil100 said:

zi:sin Series - 2018 to 2022 - Five rounds (Canis, Scrofa, Rattus, Taurus and Tigris) - 1 set please.

Taekwondo  - 2 x 2020 and 2 x 2022.

Question:  Have you a 2017 in the zi:sin series (Gallus)?

PM to follow.

....would have to open my personal collection. Not sure I'm ready for that, lol. 

• 4 weeks later...