• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1849 "Godless" Victoria Florin - WANTED

As per the title, looking for a Godless Florin. Preferably, one that looks something like this:
image.png.cd052879f201f06d0b897d9b5fa94a92.png

But appreciating that they aren't all in such good nick, I'm looking to pay a fair price based on condition.

Please let me know if you have one available for sale and what you're asking for it. Priority given to higher grades (not expecting them to be *actually* graded).

Essential that photos are of the actual coin you have - not stock images. If you could include any description to supplement your assessment of its condition, that would be helpful for me. Not looking for you to submit a homework essay or anything that like that 😄 - but in obtaining some independent advice from a forum member on some of the coins currently available on ebay - let's just say there were some 'interesting margins' between the actual condition and the stated condition & price. 🤑

Obviously, I'll be looking to give people time to find / reply to this post and to assess what's on offer, so I may not respond immediately.

Happy to discuss further as required [as I'm not used to doing wanted ads].

Hope that's all reasonable and makes sense.

Thanks.

FNF.

Edited by FourNinesFine

• 2 weeks later...

Gothic Florins from the coinery auction

Lot 63 | 1849 Godless | £280 | est. 80-120 gVF

Lot 64 | 1854 | £2,850 | est.800-1000 VF

Lot 65 | 1856 | £340 | est. 150-200 aEF/EF

Lot 66 | 1859 | £160 | est. 80-120 gVF/aEF

Lot 67 | 1860 | £110 | est.30-50 gFine

Lot 68 | 1862 | £2,300 | est. 400-600 aEF

Lot 69 | 1872 | £180 | est.120-150 aEF

Lot 70 | 1878 | £170 | est.120-150 aEF

Lot 71 | 1881 | £270 | est.100-150 EF

Lot 72 | 1884 | £100 | est.50-80 aVF

Plus 16% commission

11 minutes ago, Petra said:

The ‘godless florin’ was only a one year florin .. 1849, then the ‘gothic florins were produced 

Indeed. Glad I'm attracted to the Godless at £200 - £300 and not the other gothic ones that are well outside my resources!  🤑

• 3 weeks later...