• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Fafnir 1ozx2 in capsule

Jkm1988

6 minutes ago, Jkm1988 said:

Does anyone have a pair of germania mints fafnir 1 oz bullion in the dual capsule for sale or know of any leaves could get them.

Thanks

There are some hopeful folks that put these up on Ebay, but they tend to be at frightful prices.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

11 minutes ago, Jkm1988 said:

Does anyone have a pair of germania mints fafnir 1 oz bullion in the dual capsule for sale or know of any leaves could get them.

Thanks

Just checked on the biggest Polish selling website (like Ebay) as this is popular there. Made by private Polish mint There is only one auction of Fafnir. Finishes in 5days and current price is £140.

Not sure gor how much is that Fafnir on Ebay going for.

I have 4 fafnirs but they are Burning Colour from Powercoin in Italy.

They cost £266 each, I have them posted at the moment on the TSF under my Avatar.

They are 4 of a 100 made with COA's 1,3,5 and 19 out of 100. With boxes and the double capsule if you want it.

ta,

IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

I qas in the same situation last year. Had single one on stock, I was looking for double. Couldn’t tind it and started to consider another 2 single. Lucky enough I manage to get one double.

The only thing which you need to be careful off is the capsules once open. They don’t close properly quiet often 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Dickensa29 said:

I qas in the same situation last year. Had single one on stock, I was looking for double. Couldn’t tind it and started to consider another 2 single. Lucky enough I manage to get one double.

The only thing which you need to be careful off is the capsules once open. They don’t close properly quiet often 👍🏻

It's the same coin, just flipped on the other side, and you can buy the cases separately.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

2 hours ago, Darr3nG said:

£130 delivered SD, any good to you?

fafnir.thumb.jpg.1a209a24b0cca175a652554c84b3723a.jpg

Cheaper - quite a lot cheaper - than the silly money prices I've seen on ebay ($200USD plus in some cases).

Archived