• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2009 1oz Silver China Panda "Scratched" NOW just £25

Paul

IMG_5172.thumb.JPG.f63d4dae8fd5eb35f5ae0eb7c079e101.JPG

2009 1oz Silver China Panda "Scratched" as shown

Offered here today as a standard "1oz silver bullion coin" so cheaper than this would usually sell for when offered in perfect condition

IMG_5174.thumb.JPG.170a10db8e0bddc175fa498857df4f91.JPG

• £28 £25 + postage

IMG_5175.thumb.JPG.0de26522eafdeec71f423a99e83f4349.JPG

TERMS & CONDITIONS 

Condition: classed as "bullion"  

Source: I have bought all my coins from leading UK bullion dealers, Atkinsons, HGM, ATS, Baird & Co

Reputation & Trust:  I'm a long time member here on the forum for many years 100+ 100% feedback, both as buyer/stacker and seller alike.

I have done dozens of deals here and held in high regard.  Additionally I have been trading on eBay since 1999 with over a 250,000+ different sales with my various businesses. All payments, orders & messages dealt with personally by myself.

Item Location: UK  

Posatge/Shipping:   

• Sent Royal Mail 1st class UNTRACKED and UNINSURED at YOUR risk add +£1.50
  • Sent Royal Mail 1st class "Signed For" add +£2.85 

Your order will be posted out in secure, tamper-evident, none-descript parcel 

Shipping destinations:  Will ONLY post with UK, sorry no overseas 

Payment Terms:   Payment by UK bank transfer, my bank details will be supplied via private message

Dispatch Time:  I always aim to dispatch ASAP same day within 1 working day, stock is in hand for immediate dispatch.  No dealer delays/orders on back fill/waiting for mints & refiners

Photos:  If you would like to see more photos or closer up shots comment below the coin you would like to see or drop me a PM 

IMG_5172.JPG

IMG_5174.JPG

IMG_5175.JPG

• Paul changed the title to 2009 1oz Silver China Panda "Scratched" NOW just £25
5 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Risky business with Royal Mail these days, 3 weeks ego they lost my special delivery,

I would take it but I’m afraid of RM

i can hold/reserve the coin until after christmas and post out in new year if you would like it ? if you dont wish to miss out on it 

19 minutes ago, ShineyMagpie said:

Hello, 2 questions if i may?

1) would you be willing to do £26.50 including 1st classes signed for?

2) I know you have listed payment as Bank transfer, would you accept PP F&F?

If the answer to the above questions are yes, then i would like it please, thanks.

Sorry - No, im afraid not 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived