• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver - Tubes of 2022 Brits from £550 (£22/oz) posted

Wileyfox

Hi all,

I have for sale:

Tubes of 25x1oz 2022 Silver Brits (haven't left the tube) - £555 posted SD for 1 tube  - £550 posted SD for 2+ tubes. 

Coins are sold as bullion, everything looks in good condition to my eye.

Happy to combine postage if you're also buying items from my other listings.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_5780.jpg

IMG_5781.jpg

Sorry for delay

10 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Any brit tubes left ?

Yes Brit tubes are available - send me a DM if you'd like to proceed

6 hours ago, steve3jant said:

Any tubes of Tudor Beasts left? I Would like a tube of 10. New to the forum so not sure of the purchasing process

Yes Tudor Beast are also available - I'll send you a DM now

1 tube of 2022 Brits and a 1kg StoneX bar now sold. Plenty left, I'll edit the listing a little later to include a picture of the bars.

I've also sorted out PayPal so PPFF is now available too. If anyone particularly wants to pay another way (crypto, other fiats etc.) then happy to discuss. 

• Wileyfox changed the title to Silver - 2022 Brits, 2022 TB Lions & 2021 1kg StoneX bars
  • Wileyfox changed the title to Silver - Tubes of 2022 Brits from £560 (£22.4/oz) posted
  • Wileyfox changed the title to Silver - Tubes of 2022 Brits from £550 (£22/oz) posted

Hi @AinzOoalGown

Good question - ultimately it's a personal preference thing.

If I were a buyer I would go for the Brits first if I didn't have any, once I had an amount that I was comfortable with then I would go for value and would be more tempted by the Kangaroos (Roos). I do prefer the design of the Brits though.

Considerations would be how you plan to sell them in the future.. if I were to buy some capsules and sell them one by one on eBay I'd price both coins the same, I think big dealers would also give you the same price for them. On this forum you're right that Brits are more liquid, hence I've priced the Roos 50p/oz cheaper, which is about right in my eyes though it'll be the market that decides.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived