• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What's the deal with Morgans?

StackemHigh

You're the guy I got the Morgan from (1890 to D.S in Cardiff) which arrived this morning, I will almost certainly take you up on any indication of a discount ;)

Busy salivating over pages of Morgans right now . . . . . Quick tally, looks like you've got 13 mint/date combinations I don't have, looks like you'll be getting a lot of my money then.

I'm a bit "Meh" on Peace dollars, you see people who collect 'em as much as I love collecting Morgans, but I dunno, typically the strike of E PLURIBUS UNUM seems a bit too weak.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol small world ares :-)

well you have my number mate so just give me a ring when you know what your after

I was going to retake pictures this weekend of the coins  that i have left

I was rushing at the time just to get the coins up and listed ( 940 x 2 photo's of each was a lot of work )

so the pictures are not the best especially due to the Newcastle sunlight limitations lol many do not reflect  the coins fairly that i have left.

I think the last time we saw direct sunlight up here we sacrificed a virgin to the gods to make it go away again

so i will try to get better pictures of the coins up over the weekend

as for discounts if there are no ebay fee's i'll take that off the price immediately then depending on how many you want plus the fee structure i have to pay ( ebay , paypal , ebid )  i'll discount the price fairly

if you still want buyer protection then either ebid or paypal invoice will be cheapest

if you trust me then recorded delivery and direct bank or paypal ( send as gift to family or friends ) incurs no fee's

Same goes for everything else i sell coins bars etc

Sincerely Martin

Hey Ares

You still owe me positive feedback on ebay mate :P

13 mint years i can do a decent discount on those for you  :-)

postage would be £8 special delivery

I cant comment on the peace dollars mostly because i still have 180 of them to sell lol

but i do tend to go fairly cheap on the 1923 ones and they are in good nick

Ah, I couldn't possibly purchase them in one go, i be n'owt but a humble student at the end of their student loan for the year (thanks for chipping into my silver fund guys, by the way ;) ) it'd have to be dribs and drabs over summer when I can get some money in.

I'll get right on the feedback ASAP :)

• 2 weeks later...

Gents

SilverTrader is a really nice guy (coffee is good too) and the coins I bought (13 in total are in very good condition) I will definitely be buying some more soon.

Cheers Martin and Yes I did get lost on the way home because I ignored the satnav!!! :D

Keith

Yes Ares,

My evil plan of plying people with super strength coffee untill they buy something and manage to shake and vac themselves back out of the front door is working well.

Disclaimer :

I take no responsibility for disorientation, refusal to use satnavs, a sense of being lost, lack of sleep or missed appointments due to intake of said super strength coffee....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived