• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Russia/China Gold Backed Currency Imminent

We were delighted to welcome Simon Hunt to GoldCore TV this week. David Russell interviewed the expert economist and global observer to ask him about the Russia-Ukraine war, central bank tightening, and the future of the US Dollar hegemony.

This is a sobering interview where investors will be interested to hear his take on market performance between now and 2030.

Be prepared for Simon’s predictions on equity markets, commodity prices, and the new world order but also be reassured by gold’s ever-growing role in the global economy.

Click Below to Watch the Video

I'd like to see Putin try to introduce a gold back currency when he's had most of his gold reserves seized. I expect he knew there would be economic sanctions and was counting on that to help get him out of a hole but it's failed miserably.

1 hour ago, DrKarlMoneys said:

I'd like to see Putin try to introduce a gold back currency when he's had most of his gold reserves seized. I expect he knew there would be economic sanctions and was counting on that to help get him out of a hole but it's failed miserably.

Its comments like this @sixgun, thats not normal.

1 hour ago, Minimalist said:

Its comments like this @sixgun, thats not normal.

@DrKarlMoneys

Well unfortunately there are some members who read the control media and believe it, there are potentially some agents - 77th Brigade types perhaps - some ex-forces who have spent a lifetime subjected to the establishment propaganda. 
Whatever they are or aren't they are posting some frightful balderdash.

Russian foreign currency reserves were stolen but no gold. The gold is in Russia. Russia is buying all the gold on offer. It is the biggest open buy order in history. Russian gold reserves are massive and growing fast.
Think for a minute how big Russia is - think of all the mines - think the gold held in Russia from the Tsar's time is still there. The Tsar was the richest guy on the planet.
Money is flooding into Russia. Countries are still buying Russian oil and gas - they are still buying other commodities except the prices are much higher than they were. So the sanctions aren't hurting the flow of funds into Russia. The RUB is strong. The GDP is strong. Debt is low. The Trade Balance is massively positive. Asia is trading with Russia just like before.

The West is in the hole, a hole the cretins in charge have dug. If you reversed the post it would actually make sense. Something like this don't you think.

I'd like to see Putin try to introduce a gold back currency now his gold reserves are even more massive than before. I expect he knew there would be economic sanctions and so he made sure all the gold was safe. That's why he's banned exports of gold and all the domestically produced gold is being hoovered up by the Russian Central Bank. Pity the West has no gold to get them out of a hole they dug themselves. They are failing miserably.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

12 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Well unfortunately there are some members who read the control media and believe it, there are potentially some agents - 77th Brigade types perhaps - some ex-forces who have spent a lifetime subjected to the establishment propaganda. 

True I dont disagree but members are literally refusing to learn the information first hand mate. That isnt normal. Like how is that even possible.

23 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

True I dont disagree but members are literally refusing to learn the information first hand mate. That isnt normal. Like how is that even possible.

Well i would say this is normal.

Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical.

Normal is what is the norm.

norm
  1. A pattern that is regarded as typical of something.
  2. A standard or expectation that is established for a given enterprise or effort.
  3. A pattern of behaviour considered acceptable or proper by a social group.

Don't you think it is typical, the usual way; that a lot of people just go with the flow - they watch the BBC and accept, they read the Daily Express or equivalent and accept. They might even virtue signal to the rest of the normie crowd that they are onboard with the official narrative on Camberwick Green. They accept what they are being told. 

Ukraine “appears to have won the Battle of Kharkiv,” a US think tank said.

The Moon is made of cream cheese a think tank said.

They believe that Russia is in economic collapse. That all the gold Russia had has been seized (aka stolen), that the ruble is crashing, that Ukraine will win the war and soon will be knocking on the gates of Moscow, that England will win the next World Cup and men can get pregnant. They believe. And as they believe they will also believe you are unhinged. Well i think in all the excitement you do get a bit unhinged sometimes, like i am a lunatic most of the time. This behaviour is normal, it is the norm for normies. They live in their everyday, day-to-day world and think the world beyond the fish 'n' chips shop and Asda supermarket is as described on the telly - but we know different.

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

4 minutes ago, sixgun said:

but we know different.

"the Marines would land, take the beach, and then my Dad’s unit would have landed and began firing tactical nukes at the Russians. Except 1) they thought there were 10-12k Russians, not 40k, and 2) the Russians had tactical nukes of their own. My dad said that if Johnson or Nixon had been the POTUS he and his unit would have been nuked before they ever landed — he, my mom, everybody from Homestead to DC to Offutt to would have died on the first and last day of WW3."

One minute to midnight book.

JFK is the reason the World is still alive today. That was the first chance.

Right now no Western forces in Ukraine - the "no-fly zone" I hope doesnt happen is avoiding us from extinction. (Never mind the NATO expansion)

Thats our second chance.

The chances of a "third chance" is always low, very low.

This time round… We see simulations done in Western TVs, manufacturing the consent of human extinction. Articles everywhere with headlines of "we must prepare for nuclear war against Russia and China" or "The US can WIN a nuclear war"

People can deny metaphysics all they want because the MSM told them. But if they nukes go off, its all over. And I know… Deep down, most in the West want it… They are so mentally damaged they genuinely believe they can "win" a nuclear war - some even contemplating a "limited exchange".

Ive always hated West-East nuclear stuff, but I always hoped id have fewer reasons to do so as my life progressed - hoping some understanding would come along, and right now the opposite is definitely true. Its astounding when you can see through this "matrix".

Most people don't think like this. There is Corrie on the telly tonight. Abi is planning to do a runner abroad with her son but Kevin is plucking up courage to tell her he still loves her. This is important stuff. 

Most people aren't thinking about a nuclear conflagration. If we are honest very few people are. It never enters their heads and if it does it is an abstract concept. It is mushroom clouds on a 1950's film clip. It is doubtful that most of those clips are genuine. Large TNT dumps going off and cardboard model simulations. But anyway - whatever members here think doesn't matter. It won't make a jot of difference. So what they say doesn't matter. It is of zero importance - so forget it. Would you try to convince the stray dog at the end of the street and get infuriated when it just barked back at you? You would be unhinged if you did. 

1 hour ago, sixgun said:

It is mushroom clouds on a 1950's film clip. It is doubtful that most of those clips are genuine. Large TNT dumps going off and cardboard model simulations. But anyway - whatever members here think doesn't matter. It won't make a jot of difference. So what they say doesn't matter. It is of zero importance - so forget it. Would you try to convince the stray dog at the end of the street and get infuriated when it just barked back at you? You would be unhinged if you did. 

Apparently there was a nuclear war on earth. If go onto Google Maps you will see the result, all the sand areas through Northern Africa, Middle East, right through - these are apparently the burst areas. Oppenheimer admitted to this when he went public about the atom bomb. The Sumerian texts are recorded about it. Glass has been found UNDERNEATH these deserts.

The problem with todays nuclear arsenal is that it covers all the major cities, populations, key logistical infrastructure and agriculture sites. To summerize it, there would be survivors (very few) - this would produce an outcome of extinction as fundemental structures such as food and water would be rendered useless as toxicity, little to no produce left and humans would starve to death. Its the end.

As for the analogy, youre right certain members in here are literally like that, calling for a ban (which has been done in the past) and now insinuating and if it does happen will force me into legal action. Im not committing hundreds of £s and being banned on NPC ban insinuations etc. Same members talk big on here and I swear thats a promise that I will take into action. No one will take my voice away.

On 19/05/2022 at 13:33, DrKarlMoneys said:

The economic sanctions are biting - the ruble is collapsing - the hole gets deeper. 
Except it just isn't the case - reports in the controlled media are lies and or deluded.

The ruble rallied to 58 per USD in late May, the strongest level in four years, as more companies are complying with Russia's demand to pay for gas with rubles....

image.png.0557ad63345e53fdd8ebe6d10cb37e92.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/currency