• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Michael Pento – Is The Biggest Stock Market Crash Imminent?

In today’s episode, Dave Russell of GoldCore TV chats with Michael Pento of Pento Portfolio Strategies LLC, who shares his realistic perspective on how the Fed has made a massive policy error and why he believes we are potentially on the verge of an 80% market crash.

To learn why Michael Pento is raising his gold allocation to 15%, watch the full episode.

Click the Video Below to Watch

Make sure you don’t miss a single episode… Subscribe to our YouTube channel

download guide Click Here to Download Your Copy Now

Should You Invest In Gold 2022
Watch Rick Rule Only on GoldCore TV

2 hours ago, GoldCore said:

In today’s episode, Dave Russell of GoldCore TV chats with Michael Pento of Pento Portfolio Strategies LLC, who shares his realistic perspective on how the Fed has made a massive policy error and why he believes we are potentially on the verge of an 80% market crash.

To learn why Michael Pento is raising his gold allocation to 15%, watch the full episode.

Click the Video Below to Watch

Make sure you don’t miss a single episode… Subscribe to our YouTube channel

download guide Click Here to Download Your Copy Now

Should You Invest In Gold 2022
Watch Rick Rule Only on GoldCore TV

Only, 15%?

Timid investment response.

4 hours ago, Divmad said:

Only, 15%?

Timid investment response.

I agree - 10% to 15% seems like "normal days" not for times when he thinks he will be down 80% on stocks... if he really thought he would lose 80% on stocks, he would move closer to an "all in" position on gold and possibly other assets.  I also disagree on his silver comments - industrial usage is important for silver but i've watched plenty of good vids by experts who saw in history both gold and silver do well in financial crisis histroically, but gold more so... silver should still be in the portfolio.  As they say - put your money where your mouth is.. and he hasn't done that.

2 minutes ago, Divmad said:

Only some 8 years too early then.

Yeah…I don’t think the book said it ws coming soon but expanded on an inevitable outcome in time to be fair. I am sure he made a few bob from the book which makes me think maybe he has a book coming out or has recently bought shares in a miner or two ?

Edited by Oldun