• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Where do you see?

matrawr

• Founder & Administrator

I would guess that silver will be double the price in 10 years time. Although anything could happen, we could keep going sideways and sideways. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I think silver is pushing out of the long-term bottom at the moment.

But... there is a question in the back of my mind: But for how long?
There is a (small) chance that it could go lower but there is more chance for silver to go higher at the moment.

What goes up must come down

It really depends on the markets, banks, gov's and the state of national/global behaviour. If going to be doom and gloom then demand for the metals will drive up the price.
I think gov's are desperately trying to avoid a crash, which I think completely understandable; I think most people really don't want a crash but some of actions are questionable. I think it's important to learn from the past and be prepared to keep a watch full eye for any upcoming bottoms and crashes... annnyway is that a different topic.

Will it be a jump or a slow riser?... I don't know... From what I've learned so far: You never know, because there could be buyer(s) that can drive it up.

At the moment I'm looking at $10-21 or £7-15 range, and a 60 - 75 GSR (Gold-Silver Ratio).

I think the next critical price and a big test will be the $20 or £15 mark, if that break it will go higher, if its 'resisted' then it will stay lower.

My current goal is to build-up my stack and I will be happy what ever happens, as long I purchase gold and silver at a reasonable price.
So my general rule:

• Price up: Great! Stack value rises!
  • Price down: Great! I can stack more!

Anyway that's my view for now...

: )

SILVER 2016.04.28 month.JPG

Guess so Chris as long as spot doesn't fall below  £10 per ounce I wouldn't be too alarmed. Then again I don't want it to shoot up too soon as need to expand my stack. What makes you so certain Vern?

8 minutes ago, ApisMellifera said:

I think silver is pushing out of the long-term bottom at the moment.

But... there is a question in the back of my mind: But for how long?
There is a (small) chance that it could go lower but there is more chance for silver to go higher at the moment.

What goes up must come down

It really depends on the markets, banks, gov's and the state of national/global behaviour. If going to be doom and gloom then demand for the metals will drive up the price.
I think gov's are desperately trying to avoid a crash, which I think completely understandable; I think most people really don't want a crash but some of actions are questionable. I think it's important to learn from the past and be prepared to keep a watch full eye for any upcoming bottoms and crashes... annnyway is that a different topic.

Will it be a jump or a slow riser?... I don't know... From what I've learned so far: You never know, because there could be buyer(s) that can drive it up.

At the moment I'm looking at $10-21 or £7-15 range, and a 60 - 75 GSR (Gold-Silver Ratio).

I think the next critical price and a big test will be the $20 or £15 mark, if that break it will go higher, if its 'resisted' then it will stay lower.

My current goal is to build-up my stack and I will be happy what ever happens, as long I purchase gold and silver at a reasonable price.
So my general rule:

• Price up: Great! Stack value rises!
  • Price down: Great! I can stack more!

Anyway that's my view for now...

: )

SILVER 2016.04.28 month.JPG

I definitely agree with the Last part of your statement really want to improve my stack! From my observations a quick jump would soon enough be knocked back down....or would think so. Then does the government wouldn't want us having to rely on Fiat? 

Archived