• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SBSS new round coming Don't tread on me

klacey

• Founder & Administrator

edit the title: It's a round, unless it has legal tender status. :)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Just found out they are re releasing 1 oz Freedom girl and Cannabis along with the proofs. A 1 oz version of the Jesus Crucifixion coin will be released as a 1 oz coin also.

Late march for these new releases.

Personally I think there is just a craze for these coins, and a lot of people guys who aren't actual serious silver stackers. So when the craze is over I don't know if they will hold their premiums, or even if the company will still exist in the distant future.

I might be wrong, and they might become huge collector pieces. But my money is with government issued coins. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Don't get me wrong I am not completely against them, if people like them, then their is no harm buying a few for their personal collection. But i wouldn't really buy multiples for investment.

I think this round would have looked nicer without the text IMO.

Discounts / Offers

I agree, it's certainly not an investment piece. Each round is meant to be a war with words against the man. I do think it would look better without the wording too, but that will never happen with this series.

Big fan of this series, I watched "The Greatest Truth Never Told" and still follow his (Chris Duane) YouTube channel.

His message makes a lot of sense... Change yourself (in summary)

I have almost all of the SBSS 2012-2013 rounds as well as a few of the New Years 2013-2014 rounds and have followed the Mulligan mint drama :rolleyes:

I like his message and support him with my purchases of the SBSS.

Can't quite keep up with so many 2014 Silver Shield releases, but I might pick up a few here and there.

He is fighting the good fight and I feel as if I'm in there also :) .

I think the SBSS brand was spoiled by too many releases, re-releases, double sided releases, Proof, proof-like(?) and a hundred other options. Makes it impossibly frustrating to follow, let alone collect.

I do love this new rounds from Silver Sheild though. Might even pick one up. Not going to think about a collection though, as I am sure we will agaion be presented with a dozen annoying variations befor the year is out! :/

Hi CurryMuncher69, I do indeed deal in the SBSS and silver shield series. I will be selling all the new rounds and have quite a few of the earlier releases. If I can help in anyway please let me know.

I don't sell it by the oz, rounds like this tend to come at different costs depending on mintage and demand.

If you are only interested in investing rather then collecting, I would stay way clear of these type of rounds.

Prices for the series range from £22-75 an oz.

Archived