• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Canada silver maple fractional set

CollectorNo1

1 minute ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Didn't understand your comment about no UK branch? Thought they were in canary wharf?

My bad, I was on silvergoldbull.com and see Dallas, TX on contact us page

4 hours ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Didn't understand your comment about no UK branch? Thought they were in canary wharf?

They just have an office in Canary Wharf which takes orders, all product is shipped from Canada & you pay by wire transfer into their account at the Royal bank of Canada.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

2 minutes ago, motorbikez said:

They just have an office in Canary Wharf which takes orders, all product is shipped from Canada & you pay by wire transfer into their account at the Royal bank of Canada.

OK thanks...so the price they state is final? With duties and vat I don't usually purchase from abroad...just a minefield now after brexit....?

1 minute ago, CollectorNo1 said:

OK thanks...so the price they state is final? With duties and vat I don't usually purchase from abroad...just a minefield now after brexit....?

The prices they show exclude VAT & shipping & there is no duty to pay, but if you are spending/buying a decent order shipping is free, I bought 10X10oz Una & Lion bars earlier this year shipping to my UK address was free. You can also pay by paypal but that is an expensive way of buying from them.

2 minutes ago, motorbikez said:

The prices they show exclude VAT & shipping & there is no duty to pay, but if you are spending/buying a decent order shipping is free, I bought 10X10oz Una & Lion bars earlier this year shipping to my UK address was free. You can also pay by paypal but that is an expensive way of buying from them.

Well the difference btwn wire transfer and PayPal is £6..not to bad but they don't state the price of shipping and duty..well as far as I can see,guess that extra will be added on at checkout..in 2 minds whether to buy them...looks like a nice set with low mintage. Not a fan of the Maples but never seen them presented in a fractional set before so thought might be a good buy.

Set of 5 x 2022 Royal Canadian Mint | A Radiant Crown | Maple Leaf Fractional Silver Coins1£150.92Subtotal£150.92Tax£30.18Shipping£18.58Grand Total£199.68

just priced it through my account if you pay by pay pal its 4% on top. If you are crypto person you can pay by bitcoin as well.

8 minutes ago, motorbikez said:

Set of 5 x 2022 Royal Canadian Mint | A Radiant Crown | Maple Leaf Fractional Silver Coins1£150.92Subtotal£150.92Tax£30.18Shipping£18.58Grand Total£199.68

just priced it through my account if you pay by pay pal its 4% on top. If you are crypto person you can pay by bitcoin as well.

Thankyou..taken on board...Will have a think,appreciate you taking the time to work that out.

Regards...