• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2oz Queen’s Beasts Completer Silver Proof Coin

Dazzlinh

Hi guys,

I have for sale a 2 ounce Queen’s Beasts Completer Proof Silver coin brand new from the Royal Mint. Condition is excellent. 

Price is £ which is inclusive of SD to within the UK.

Payment by BT or PayPal F&F.

Just let me know if you require more photos or info. Thanks for looking!

3A253CCE-01F6-4428-B1ED-968D0DB1C7B7.jpeg

440FC62B-3584-4410-A44C-BA1D56CA279B.jpeg

F20D660B-44BF-446C-837A-C98DA658CA08.jpeg

00E02747-486C-4FB9-9E18-CDC838CEB03D.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Dazzlinh said:

Hi guys,

I have for sale a  2 ounce Queen’s Beasts Completer Proof Silver coin brand new from the Royal Mint.

Price is fixed at £580 which is inclusive of SD to within the UK.

Payment by BT only on this occasion.

Just let me know if you require more photos or info. Thanks for looking!

3A253CCE-01F6-4428-B1ED-968D0DB1C7B7.jpeg

23092BD3-D693-4E75-B6E7-5705BB242F80.jpeg

DB5A06F2-0B93-40E1-AE4A-BF35789A0810.jpeg

lovely coin, obviously the same as my 1oz but lovely nonetheless, mine is coming tomorrow apparently...

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

11 minutes ago, Silverman2U said:

Wow prices going up on this. Was only just £220 the other day when I looked. Is this the right price? 

Mintage for this coin is only 750 vs 7100 for the 1oz

3 minutes ago, Gordy said:

lovely coin, obviously the same as my 1oz but lovely nonetheless, mine is coming tomorrow apparently...

Exciting times! Did they send you a delivery update? Mine was just left at the door, could’ve been stolen 

Just now, Dazzlinh said:

Mintage for this coin is only 750 vs 7100 for the 1oz

Exciting times! Did they send you a delivery update? Mine was just left at the door, could’ve been stolen 

no i phoned them as my 1/4 oz set arrived two days ago

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

• Dazzlinh changed the title to 2oz Queen’s Beasts Completer Silver Proof Coin

Archived