• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Special Reverse Quintuple Sovereigns Prices | Where are we?

1817Karl

With prices for large denomination proof Sovereigns seemingly sky rocketing, where do we all think we are with the Special Reverse Quintuples? I'd be very interested to understand from other forum members, what realistically these coins are selling for. They aren't coming up for sale that often at the moment, as collectors and dealers are sitting on the top grade examples.

These are from my collection, and whilst i'm getting tempted! Aren't offered for sale at the moment... Insight on prices and market forces/direction appreciated.

42B82932-E179-467B-BCA2-24B8BDFE6984_1_105_c.jpeg

9ADC4814-BA4D-427E-A619-06512BC2FE32_1_201_a.jpeg

7359B5F2-72BE-4A0B-B0CB-523B72D3BC5E_1_201_a.jpeg

EDB5D044-6BBC-49F9-9DB8-B131A6206C16_1_201_a.jpeg

C88CE116-B67A-4AED-B590-84DB089BACFD_1_201_a.jpeg

CF823365-9D9A-4B8B-B7F5-8D8A11C06D3E_1_201_a.jpeg

1817.co.uk | Home of Britain's finest modern gold Sovereigns

www.1817.co.uk | karl@1817.co.uk | www.facebook.com/1817SovereignCollector

44 minutes ago, Stuntman said:

That's a very enviable collection there.

I can't help on the price information but I think a lot of collectors would like to own some or all of those!

Many thanks, yes a nice little group! They took some getting hold of! I think al lot of the best modern & older coins have left numismatic circles and are finding there way into the hands go general investors, looking to de-risk asset portfolios...

1817.co.uk | Home of Britain's finest modern gold Sovereigns

www.1817.co.uk | karl@1817.co.uk | www.facebook.com/1817SovereignCollector

I wouldn't disagree. Covid has given governments a final last orgy of helicopter money to the populations of their countries, corporations, banks and the wealthy, before they pull up the drawbridge, wheel out government cryptocurrencies and start raising taxes on the populations to pay it back. I give it a couple of years (EU crypto currency rules out in 2024 to squash competition) https://www.coindesk.com/leaked-eu-draft-crypto-assets

The European Central Bank has already lined up its cryptocurrency Check this out. Unlisted. https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/2539Z:GR

This is not about Brexit. This is about The City of London and The Bank of England (same thing) keeping its almost 50% dominance of the world financial transactions. And to be fair, I would rather we keep it, than The Europeans.

Remember who set up the referendum to leave ? Big banker buddies in The City. There are no coincidences.

Archived