• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale 15 50 years Military Theme Silver Piedfort Sets and 8 Kew Gardens Silver Piedfort Sets for sale

GROUP OFFER 33% off ROYAL MINT PRICE!

Thanks to all those who took part in the last offer and I know some were disappointed they could not get one of these sets. I have been able to secure 20 more sets:

15 x 50 years of the 50p Military Theme Piedfort 50p Set @ £300 (mint price £450)

8 x 50 years of the 50p Kew Gardens theme Piedfort 50p Set @ £325 (mint price £450)

(Package of Both Sets for £600 is also available)

These sets are New untouched and unopened direct from the Royal Mint and this means that there is a chance that one or two coins in one or two of the boxes may have some toning or spotting. This is not likely but it is possible and its accounted for by the price which is absolutely brilliant. Sets are not returnable or refundable its an as it is offier - though if any coins are disappointing with elements of toning, I will help you to get the toning removed on the coins. As I say trouble is not likely but as you know from RM products its possible to encounter. 

Please reserve one or both sets or the package by replying to this thread and then PM for payment details. Payment may be made by Bank Transfer or Paypal FF and includes Special Delivery Postage in the UK and International Tracked and Signed Postage overseas (Europe or USA).

Photo Sep 07, 11 22 51 AM (1).jpg

Photo Sep 07, 11 22 51 AM (2).jpg

Photo Sep 07, 11 22 51 AM (3).jpg

Photo Sep 07, 11 22 51 AM (4).jpg

Photo Sep 07, 11 22 51 AM (5).jpg

Photo Sep 07, 11 22 51 AM.jpg

Photo Sep 07, 11 22 52 AM (1).jpg

Photo Sep 07, 11 22 52 AM (2).jpg

Photo Sep 07, 11 22 52 AM.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived