• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 10oz Silver bar capsule

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 14/01/2021 at 19:26, GoldenBrit said:

Hey @Leonmarsh

Not sure if you are still looking for a 10 oz capsule, I have just had some Direct Fit Air-Tite recently shipped from the US. I have put the measurements below in case it helps.

10 oz - 88.9mm (height) x 50.8mm (width) x 6.35mm (depth)

5..jpg

You still got these for sale?

1 hour ago, theylivewesleep27 said:

You still got these for sale?

Hi @theylivewesleep27

Thanks for the message and unfortunately I have just sold out of my last capsules tonight. I will however be placing a new order to restock, but at the moment will be unable to confirm a date when this will be due to recent shipping delays and Covid.

I have my capsules and package quantities listed on eBay but if you’d like I can message you on the forum I have these capsules back in stock if you would like?

Kind regards

GoldenBrit

6 hours ago, GoldenBrit said:

Hi @theylivewesleep27

Thanks for the message and unfortunately I have just sold out of my last capsules tonight. I will however be placing a new order to restock, but at the moment will be unable to confirm a date when this will be due to recent shipping delays and Covid.

I have my capsules and package quantities listed on eBay but if you’d like I can message you on the forum I have these capsules back in stock if you would like?

Kind regards

GoldenBrit

I just bought some off ebay. maybe i bought them off you? But yes please let me know. Will they be any cheaper on here than they are on ebay? Thanks

17 hours ago, theylivewesleep27 said:

I just bought some off ebay. maybe i bought them off you? But yes please let me know. Will they be any cheaper on here than they are on ebay? Thanks

Hi @theylivewesleep27

Not that I can recall from your forum name against my recent buyers, however I will be happy to assist you with any capsules needs in the future. So you know my eBay account is also named 'GoldenBrit' to keep things the same and easy *thumbs up*.

If selling through the forum I can certainly do cheaper prices as there will be no eBay fees. Ideally PayPal friends and family service be used for payments but could accept bank transfer too dependant on buyer preference. Regarding delivery I do not charge extra for this (one price for item and shipping) - I tend to use standard Royal Mail 2nd class for single capsules and quantities greater then 3 I use Royal Mail 2nd class Recorded.

Hope this helps in the short term and if you have any other questions feel free to send them over :-)

Once I have more stock I can let you prices dependant on items and quantity you would like.

Kind regards

GoldenBrit

7 hours ago, GoldenBrit said:

Hi @theylivewesleep27

Not that I can recall from your forum name against my recent buyers, however I will be happy to assist you with any capsules needs in the future. So you know my eBay account is also named 'GoldenBrit' to keep things the same and easy *thumbs up*.

If selling through the forum I can certainly do cheaper prices as there will be no eBay fees. Ideally PayPal friends and family service be used for payments but could accept bank transfer too dependant on buyer preference. Regarding delivery I do not charge extra for this (one price for item and shipping) - I tend to use standard Royal Mail 2nd class for single capsules and quantities greater then 3 I use Royal Mail 2nd class Recorded.

Hope this helps in the short term and if you have any other questions feel free to send them over :-)

Once I have more stock I can let you prices dependant on items and quantity you would like.

Kind regards

GoldenBrit

Yes it was you i bought from. uk-vintage-cycles

8 hours ago, Rll1288 said:

@GoldenBrit How much for the 10oz capsules?

Hi RII1288,

Although I am currently sold out at the moment, please find my latest eBay prices below to help. For forum members going forwards I am happy to take orders direct from here once I am restocked. If you would like I can send you a message when I have more 10oz capsules in stock with updated forum prices and quantities?

1x £4.99

3x £12.99

5x £16.99

10x £22.99

Kind regards

GoldenBrit

Archived