• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Is there a pocket watch genius out there?

SKOT

I'm hoping to find out more about this pocket watch, it's been in my family for some generations... But I have no idea how many, there are conflicting stories so If I can work out the age of it, then it might  give me a bit of a clue

My best guess is that the watch itself is swiss made and possibly from the early 20th Century, although the marks on the case don't give me any clue as I can't seem to find the resources to identify them (I might just be looking  in the wrong places) 

If anyone has any ideas or hints into when, where and who may have made this lovely watch, it would be greatly appreciated! I'm eager to solve this puzzle! 

Front.png

Inside.png

Marks.png

5 hours ago, Kookaburracollector said:

My father collects silver pocket watches so might have some ideas...will let you know if he can assist....look s very nice👍

That would be awesome, any help at all, even one small step closer to working it out would be so much appreciated! Thanks so much!

8 hours ago, BobnotTed said:

Potentially you could forward photos to one of the big 3 London auction houses.

Not a bad idea at all, I think i'll look into that! Thanks for the suggestion! 

Archived