• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver and a little Gold

Greetings,

I'm new to the forum! Please feel free to make offers and price suggestions. I'm very happy to use @BackyardBullion intermediary service for buyer's peace of mind. I will ship DHL insured from Germany for a flat rate of £7. I accept bank transfer or PayPal or BTC or Google Pay.

1 oz bars (1)

5 oz bars SOLD

10 oz bars (SOLD)

Gold Karatbar Gram (9)

49.55 oz bar (1) **** Accepting £15.5/oz 

Unfortunately, I don't know a thing about the bar. It was offered for spot long ago and I snapped it up, verified it and it's been sitting around. I need to move some metal to make room and I only want to go to the post once!

£17.75 per oz silver

~~£65~~ £60 per gram gold

Thank you for your time!

IMG_20200619_192423.thumb.jpg.647a02d3850d033721255acd620acfbd.jpg

IMG_20200619_192442.jpg

IMG_20200619_192437.jpg

IMG_20200619_192434.jpg

IMG_20200619_192432.jpg

13 minutes ago, matt1r said:

What’s the story on the 50oz bar?

I got a great deal on it and noone is showing interest. I want it gone so I don't have to make multiple trips to the post

Added 0 minutes later...
7 minutes ago, FTYBR said:

I’ll take the 2 x 5oz bars and 2 x 10oz bisons pls 👍 

Great!

43 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

£1.26 over spot for .999 silver! 

😮 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 firesale baby!

Do you know the provenance of the big boy? People often like the back story of unusual bars!

Yes great question, I wish I knew! I only have the most recent provenance: hand carried from Des Moines, Iowa, USA to Germany and shipped to a new European friend

• 5 weeks later...

Archived