• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Delays on delivery from Aurinum -2 months- ongoing

Iseg

Greetings,

I've ordered from Aurinum.de for the first time and payed at 18/3/2020, asked them how long it would take for the dispatch of the order which they replied at 30/3/2020 it would be 3-4 weeks due to coronavirus situation which I completely understand.

Now i'm getting a bit nervous, I've send them a second email 2/5/2020 and they didn't even reply, is this standard from their part or shall I take any action? I did order before the price of metal increased, are they delaying in hopes that I cancel my order or some other shenanigans??

14 minutes ago, Iseg said:

Greetings,

I've ordered from Aurinum.de for the first time and payed at 18/3/2020, asked them how long it would take for the dispatch of the order which they replied at 30/3/2020 it would be 3-4 weeks due to coronavirus situation which I completely understand.

Now i'm getting a bit nervous, I've send them a second email 2/5/2020 and they didn't even reply, is this standard from their part or shall I take any action? I did order before the price of metal increased, are they delaying in hopes that I cancel my order or some other shenanigans??

There are several posts about Aurinum on the forum. They are known for delay. They might not always have in stock what they are selling imo. I also had to wait pre COVID, but eventually they came through.

Germany however has strict COVID regulations in place it seems. I also have 3 orders placed in March pending at 2 different German dealers (Dusselgold24.de and skygold.de). It believe this is a Geman thing and not specific to a single dealer.

I had 3-4 orders coming from German dealers in the last couple of months and they took about a week. On the other hand Aurinum are known for their delays in shipping and responding to queries, long before Covid. But they are also genuine and always deliver in the end, you must just be prepared to accept the waiting.

Instagram: gildeon_67

29 minutes ago, Gildeon said:

I had 3-4 orders coming from German dealers in the last couple of months and they took about a week. On the other hand Aurinum are known for their delays in shipping and responding to queries, long before Covid. But they are also genuine and always deliver in the end, you must just be prepared to accept the waiting.

Strange, now I am worried about delays on my orders. I know there are different approaches being taken in different areas within Germany. Are any of your dealers located in Dusseldorf area? Of course registered office might not always be the same as warehouse.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/06/2020 at 12:40, Iseg said:

fyi, still no update/reply to my emails from them

I'm also still waiting on my February/march orders from Dusselgold24.de and skygold.de.

Skygold has replied, but just a standard reply without answering my questions.

Düsselgold24 has not replied at all. Not a single time to already 11 messages sent from my end.

My latest communication to both dealers was me informing them about the complaint case number I opened at ECC.

2 hours ago, StevenDS said:

I'm also still waiting on my February/march orders from Dusselgold24.de and skygold.de.

Skygold has replied, but just a standard reply without answering my questions.

Düsselgold24 has not replied at all. Not a single time to already 11 messages sent from my end.

My latest communication to both dealers was me informing them about the complaint case number I opened at ECC.

Yikes, that's worrying. It's unlikely they are trying to run off with your money, but I'd definitely be worried about the possibility of the order being cancelled. 

41 minutes ago, Melon said:

Yikes, that's worrying. It's unlikely they are trying to run off with your money, but I'd definitely be worried about the possibility of the order being cancelled. 

Indeed. I placed these orders while silver was crashing and premium were not yet rising. Just getting my cash back now, would not be beneficial to me.

They must not have had my items in stock even though their website did mention having them in stock.

With other German dealers having been operating during the entire pandemic it's not very likely they have been in lock down during this time.

5 hours ago, Melon said:

4 hours ago, StevenDS said:

Indeed. I placed these orders while silver was crashing and premium were not yet rising. Just getting my cash back now, would not be beneficial to me.

They must not have had my items in stock even though their website did mention having them in stock.

With other German dealers having been operating during the entire pandemic it's not very likely they have been in lock down during this time.

So what's the benefit of complaining to the ECC? Wouldn

I think they will have to cancel your order and refund you just so they don't get in trouble.

The question is, how long are we gonna wait before we do something about it? Like how long are protected to get our money back if they do not deliver?

I don't want to cancel the order as the price I payed can only be imagined right now.  

13 minutes ago, Iseg said:

So what's the benefit of complaining to the ECC? Wouldn

I think they will have to cancel your order and refund you just so they don't get in trouble.

The question is, how long are we gonna wait before we do something about it? Like how long are protected to get our money back if they do not deliver?

I don't want to cancel the order as the price I payed can only be imagined right now.  

Pressure for them to fulfill my order. I felt I waited and tried communication long enough.

The most worrying thing is the lack of response. There can be special circumstances affecting the delivery time but not responding to inquiries is unprofessional.

I have had some very delayed orders in the last months, mostly from EBay. From Australia and Canada more than two months on the road and one from Italy more than 1.5 month. In all the cases I had good communication with the sellers, all of them assuring me that the money would be refunded if the package wouldn't arrive at all. On the other hand, everything I got from Germany arrived very quickly (in Ireland ),  so in your cases the items probably haven't shipped yet.

Instagram: gildeon_67

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived