• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Rickenbacker Bass Guitar - rare and collecable!

I am reluctantly selling my beautiful old Rickenbacker bass guitar to raise money for a project.

It is a 1987 2030 'El Dorado' bass. Very rare, very collectable.

It has 2 humbucking pickups. 'semi-active' electronics, with separate tone and volume for each pickup, and a 3 way selector switch. It has the standard Ricky double truss rod system.

It is a fabulous instrument - quite a narrow neck, varnished fret board and slim frets - it is also double bound. It plays FAST!!!! If that's your thing.

I have more pictures of the beast if required. It is located in South East UK.

This is a golden opportunity to get your hands on a very rare instrument. They rarely hit the market, I spent years searching this one out. Very sad to let her go, but needs must as they say!

£1000 ono.

post-8-0-19614700-1428230308_thumb.jpg

I have a mate who is mad into guitars, not sure if he collects bass or not but I'll send him a message.

D

Thanks matey! This is really a special example of a vintage 80's instrument. Sounds Amazing! I'll try find a recording fro you.

Found it!!

https://soundcloud.com/jamesgott/rehersal-room-madness

(On a friends soundcloud!!)

Lovely Bass :)

shamatti I feel your pain,i was once the proud owner

of a 4001 stereo bass that broke my heart when i

came to sell it :(....and the Warwick 500 watt head and 18" speaker that

went with it.

I'm sure yours,like mine will find a loving new home quickly.

Hope so! I am also selling my Trace Eliot 12" bass amp. It is amazing. But needs a repair to one of the pots.

• Founder & Administrator

Also I have dropped the price - it is now on ebay with a starting bid of £650

Spread the word!! :)

You haven't included a link. Or maybe that was intentional. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. It sold. Very sad to see her go. but I still have 2 guitars left.

Both very rare and collectable as it goes. My favourite being my early 1982 JV Squier Precision. One of the first Japanese Fenders to be sold in the UK. It is the three tone sunburst with 3 ply torti scratch plate. Rosewood fret board. Perfect replica of the 1962 instrument. Come what may, this is one guitar I will never sell!! I have had her for 24 years or more now. :wub:

• Founder & Administrator

@Shamatti Don't forget to update the prefix to 'withdrawn' ;)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived