• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

How Many People Own Gold?

Serendipity

4 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Disarm the people and then if they revolt you can shoot the ring leaders and scare the rest of them into submission.

This is until Elon Musk and the other psychopaths get their chips inside the kids' brains and with the smart 5G grid they will be mind controlled so they will never revolt.

Elon Musk hopes to put a computer chip in your brain. Who wants one?

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/20/tech/elon-musk-neuralink-brain-chip-experts/index.html

No thank you. If they mind control at all it can slip through the cracks and something can go wrong easily alone to as well.

Something goes wrong and it might be a billion dollar lawsuit. Oops there goes a car off a cliff (mind controlled - grave warning - not meant to be funny). I don't like brain chips or A.I. / Extreme A.I. myself at all.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, E23 said:

No thank you. If they mind control at all it can slip through the cracks and something can go wrong easily alone to as well.

Something goes wrong and it might be a billion dollar lawsuit. Oops there goes a car off a cliff (mind controlled - grave warning - not meant to be funny). I don't like brain chips or A.I. / Extreme A.I. myself at all.

They make vaccines mandatory and the pharmaceutical companies cannot be sued. 
You agreed to the brain chip - terrible happens - you waived all your rights.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

2 hours ago, sixgun said:

2 hours ago, E23 said:

I can't quite figure out if you're proud racists or just a bit crazy. A combination of both can't be ruled out!

It's OK though, as it happens I build AI algorithms for a living. Once we install the chips I'll be able to fix you 🤣

21 minutes ago, Melon said:

I can't quite figure out if you're proud racists or just a bit crazy. A combination of both can't be ruled out!

It's OK though, as it happens I build AI algorithms for a living. Once we install the chips I'll be able to fix you 🤣

What do you think that was said that was racist? - whatever that means.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

7 hours ago, sixgun said:

Personally i would not want my daughters to marry and have children with non-Europeans. All things being equal i would prefer they were Englishmen. 

Like most groups prefer their offspring to go with mates from their own group. It is normal and natural. It has always been normal and natural but those wishing to destroy European societies have brainwashed many into thinking otherwise and the rest are too scared of being called a racist or some other BS word.

A few queries with this. Would you be ok with you daughters marrying a non Englishman and not having children, is it the children or the marriage? Would you prefer them to marry someone with whom they could be happy or would you prefer they compromised in order to make you happy? Does the Englishman have to be white or being culturally English relevant? If they do have to be white, (I mean I guess it's more pinkish beige than white) how white? What if their greatgrandad's mom was mixed race?

Muhammad Ali was a great boxer, but also part of the Nation of Islam when he said this he later renounced these kinds of ideas and favoured racial integration.

2 minutes ago, Notafront4adragon said:

A few queries with this. Would you be ok with you daughters marrying a non Englishman and not having children, is it the children or the marriage? Would you prefer them to marry someone with whom they could be happy or would you prefer they compromised in order to make you happy? Does the Englishman have to be white or being culturally English relevant? If they do have to be white, (I mean I guess it's more pinkish beige than white) how white? What if their greatgrandad's mom was mixed race?

Muhammad Ali was a great boxer, but also part of the Nation of Islam when he said this he later renounced these kinds of ideas and favoured racial integration.

By definition an Englishman is White. English is an ethnic group. 
Would you favour a partnership where the odds were more in favour of success?
Do you think a partnership is more or less likely to be a success if the pair are from the same cultural and ethnic background or a different one?
Do you think life would be easier or harder for children if they and their parents are indigenous to the country they are born into?
Do you think children of mixed ethnic origins have an easier or more difficult time of it?

Ali may have renounced his previous ideas - people change their minds, they make mistakes, they are influenced by outside pressures like religion.

Just now, sixgun said:

By definition an Englishman is White. English is an ethnic group. 
Would you favour a partnership where the odds were more in favour of success?
Do you think a partnership is more or less likely to be a success if the pair are from the same cultural and ethnic background or a different one?
Do you think life would be easier or harder for children if they and their parents are indigenous to the country they are born into?
Do you think children of mixed ethnic origins have an easier or more difficult time of it?

Ali may have renounced his previous ideas - people change their minds, they make mistakes, they are influenced by outside pressures like religion.

People can change their minds it's true, not always a mistake to do so I believe religion may have swayed his mind both ways. I had hoped you'd answer some of my questions 1st but I'll answer yours, if I can. Essentially yes I'd like my children and their children to be happiest but I don't think having the same ethnic background precludes or is essential to making it work. Personally speaking there's mixed marriages and marriages within the same ethnic groups within my family. I don't think the children are any more or less advantaged in either case. I would say the family as a whole is richer for the cultural diversity having access to a broader ranges of perspectives and cultural heritage background/knowledge. A great deal easier to go on holiday if someone speaks the lingo, and the food is generally better at family get togethers. Specifically it's been shown genetically mixed people are  better off. They tend to display better genetical fitness in that they have less deleterious genetic disease, longer lifespans, tend to cope with stress better, and have more facial symmetry which is considered a universal standard of beauty. So I'd say on average they'll have a better time of it. Unless they and your daughter fall in love then they'd have a hard time.

I'm not sure an Englishman must be white, surely culture must play a part too? But how white as I've said and to how far back do you go to identify as English ethnically. Hypothetically my German born grandfather moved to England after the war from Germany and my grandmother was born in India to English immigrants. My other grandparents lived and were born in Ireland. My mother was born in Ireland but grew up in South Africa. My father was born in England and grew up there but moved to South Africa where I was born but moved to China for a while before coming back to live in the U.K. aged 25. Would I, hypothetically be able to marry your daughter? If my grandmother was born of an English immigrant and an Indian native would it be different?

"I had hoped you'd answer some of my questions" - i did answer your questions with my questions. 

Clearly i want the easiest time for my children - 

Homogeneous communities are the most stable, they have the highest levels of cooperation and lowest crime rates - well in West at any rate. The Leftist mantra that 'Diversity is our strength' is not born out by the evidence - it is a lie.

Children of the same ethnic makeup as both their parents and the country and community they are born into are statistically going to have an easier time - i mean there is this mythical White privilege - so it must be an advantage to be White, the propaganda tells us so.

A partnership where partners are of the same ethnic makeup - they are both say English is statistically more likely to be successful. 

i would like my grandchildren to 'look like me'. That is my preference. This is a very commonly held wish - it is not specific to any particular group or right minded individual.

English is an ethnic group. It is the ethnic group indigenous to England. 
Would you say a Han Chinese man can be Black?

So you are Anglo-Irish then. You were born in South Africa but you are not Zulu or a Bushman of the Kalahari are you?

Would you be able to marry my daughter - legally yes but you sound barmy to me so i would advise against this.

37 minutes ago, sixgun said:

"I had hoped you'd answer some of my questions" - i did answer your questions with my questions. 

Clearly i want the easiest time for my children - 

Homogeneous communities are the most stable, they have the highest levels of cooperation and lowest crime rates - well in West at any rate. The Leftist mantra that 'Diversity is our strength' is not born out by the evidence - it is a lie.

Children of the same ethnic makeup as both their parents and the country and community they are born into are statistically going to have an easier time - i mean there is this mythical White privilege - so it must be an advantage to be White, the propaganda tells us so.

A partnership where partners are of the same ethnic makeup - they are both say English is statistically more likely to be successful. 

i would like my grandchildren to 'look like me'. That is my preference. This is a very commonly held wish - it is not specific to any particular group or right minded individual.

English is an ethnic group. It is the ethnic group indigenous to England. 
Would you say a Han Chinese man can be Black?

So you are Anglo-Irish then. You were born in South Africa but you are not Zulu or a Bushman of the Kalahari are you?

Would you be able to marry my daughter - legally yes but you sound barmy to me so i would advise against this.

The royal families have keep their blood lines very homogeneous. Worked out well for them. I don't think inbreeding is a good thing but call me barmy 

Interestingly you say I'm Anglo Irish but no mention of my German heritage. 

Zulu isn't a race but an identity. They weren't an ethnic group but a collection of people. More like a state than a race.

The idea of race is arbitrary and doesn't have a fixed concept . It'll keep evolving just as you now look very different to your ancestors as will your descendants to you depending where they end up and with whom.  

I suppose you are right I am barmy to even hypothetically consider having to introduce you as my father in law. 

10 minutes ago, Notafront4adragon said:

Interestingly you say I'm Anglo Irish but no mention of my German heritage. 

You made no mentioned of German heritage. 

11 minutes ago, Notafront4adragon said:

The royal families have keep their blood lines very homogeneous. Worked out well for them. I don't think inbreeding is a good thing but call me barmy 

Breeding with your cousin and having the same grandparents is not the same as an ethnic group of millions of people. If you think it is then i will call you barmy.

12 minutes ago, Notafront4adragon said:

Zulu isn't a race but an identity.

Zulu is an identity? "

Zulu people - The Zulu, or also known as Amazulu, are a Bantu ethnic group of Southern Africa. The Zulu are the largest ethnic group in South Africa...

i would have said ethnic group - the internet seems to agree.

14 minutes ago, Notafront4adragon said:

The idea of race is arbitrary and doesn't have a fixed concept . It'll keep evolving just as you now look very different to your ancestors as will your descendants to you depending where they end up and with whom.  

You are fudging around like most Liberal types do in these cases. As expected. 

Statistically if my daughters married Englishmen in England their unions are more likely to be stable - no guarantees but there are going to be more similarities.

Children of the same ethnic background as their parents and the community they live in are going to have an easier time of it.

So if you want the easier time and happier life for your children it stands to reason my preferences is more likely to result in that. No guarantees of course. 

There should be no issues at all and yet the Left will foam at the mouth at the very idea. i hate the Left - it is anti-human.

7 hours ago, Melon said:

You don't understand race here in America alone and it's pointless to argue with you at all. many blacks would call you racist alone due to the way you talk alone if you are white. Since you try to shelter them completely alone or "shelter" them. blacks would tell you they don't need you sheltering them as a white person here in america alone. you'd be viewed as racist / very racist on that alone here in america by many at least in the black realm alone because they don't need any white person trying to "shelter" them (it's kind of funny when the person sheltering gets it super wrong to as well and the blacks start to freak out on them since they are naively dumb / stupid as some SJW type alone here in america). many whites in america try to talk for blacks. in many if not most situations alone blacks will hate whites doing that for the most part.

I don't speak for blacks and avoid it completely myself since it's often times viewed as "racist" by them and I figure just let them explain it themselves (I can explain white matters myself just fine and don't need to explain anything for a black person). That is often times viewed as racist if not more racist (than anyone else) to speak for blacks since whites in many situations don't know what they are talking about themselves and don't represent the black community at all. In the naively dumb / stupid situation said white makes it look like blacks aren't capable of sticking up for themselves alone which many blacks view as racist alone since they hate whites trying to speak for them especially when they get it wrong all the time or do at least from time to time for that matter. They don't need any white person sticking up for them since they are black and/or speaking for them and/or defending them at that point.

have you ever met black people from America yourself other than talking to them online or maybe seeing them on the television set? In most (I want to say) situations if not many at least they hate when whites try to speak for them and/or the black community for that matter.

3 minutes ago, sixgun said:

You made no mentioned of German heritage. 

Breeding with your cousin and having the same grandparents is not the same as an ethnic group of millions of people. If you think it is then i will call you barmy.

Zulu is an identity? "

Zulu people - The Zulu, or also known as Amazulu, are a Bantu ethnic group of Southern Africa. The Zulu are the largest ethnic group in South Africa...

i would have said ethnic group - the internet seems to agree.

You are fudging around like most Liberal types do in these cases. As expected. 

Statistically if my daughters married Englishmen in England their unions are more likely to be stable - no guarantees but there are going to be more similarities.

Children of the same ethnic background as their parents and the community they live in are going to have an easier time of it.

So if you want the easier time and happier life for your children it stands to reason my preferences is more likely to result in that. No guarantees of course. 

There should be no issues at all and yet the Left will foam at the mouth at the very idea. i hate the Left - it is anti-human.

I said my grandfather was German born.

Zulus didn't exist until less than 200 yrs ago formed from Bantu origin tribes. Not an ethnic group. The idea of a Zulu nation is perpetrated to keep some families in wealth. Just like other royals. I would caution you, given your self confessed alternate views as saying the majority of the internet agrees therefore it's correct! 

I'm not fudging around! I'm stating a fact. Where did your ancestors come from? The myth that Britian isn't a mongrel nation that has an ethnically diverse make up for the last 2000yrs needs to be smashed. 

You can have a preference for whoever your daughters choose, I just hope you don't choose for her. 

18 minutes ago, E23 said:

You don't understand race here in America alone and it's pointless to argue with you at all. many blacks would call you racist alone due to the way you talk alone if you are white. Since you try to shelter them completely alone or "shelter" them. blacks would tell you they don't need you sheltering them as a white person here in america alone. you'd be viewed as racist / very racist on that alone here in america by many at least in the black realm alone because they don't need any white person trying to "shelter" them (it's kind of funny when the person sheltering gets it super wrong to as well and the blacks start to freak out on them since they are naively dumb / stupid as some SJW type alone here in america). many whites in america try to talk for blacks. in many if not most situations alone blacks will hate whites doing that for the most part.

I don't speak for blacks and avoid it completely myself since it's often times viewed as "racist" by them and I figure just let them explain it themselves (I can explain white matters myself just fine and don't need to explain anything for a black person). That is often times viewed as racist if not more racist (than anyone else) to speak for blacks since whites in many situations don't know what they are talking about themselves and don't represent the black community at all. In the naively dumb / stupid situation said white makes it look like blacks aren't capable of sticking up for themselves alone which many blacks view as racist alone since they hate whites trying to speak for them especially when they get it wrong all the time or do at least from time to time for that matter. They don't need any white person sticking up for them since they are black and/or speaking for them and/or defending them at that point.

have you ever met black people from America yourself other than talking to them online or maybe seeing them on the television set? In most (I want to say) situations if not many at least they hate when whites try to speak for them and/or the black community for that matter.

You quote a 50 year old video then try to claim to understand a race of people. Good one! 

1 minute ago, Notafront4adragon said:

I'm not fudging around! I'm stating a fact. Where did your ancestors come from? The myth that Britain isn't a mongrel nation that has an ethnically diverse make up for the last 2000yrs needs to be smashed. 

You are talking rot. This is Leftist nonsense which pushes for mass immigration. 

Genetic analysis of the indigenous people of the British Isles refutes your mongrel hypothesis. 

https://thehistoryofengland.co.uk/resource/are-all-those-stories-about-where-we-come-from-true/

Origins Of The British – A Recent Study

"The majority of eastern, central and southern England is made up of a single, relatively homogeneous, genetic group with a significant DNA contribution from Anglo-Saxon migrations....."

Interesting there is a strong connection with Tutankhamen. 

It seems to me you are fishing around and itching to call out racist or some such. 

18 minutes ago, Melon said:

You quote a 50 year old video then try to claim to understand a race of people. Good one! 

They've been saying this time and time again for the last 2-5 years alone in america - this isn't something from 50 years ago alone. Many blacks have been saying whites should not be speaking for them or the black community.

I grew up around blacks myself (maybe not a ton of blacks and I did know some of them. We weren't friends more or so just kind of knew them from school and talking for short intervals of time in school and such as well as other stuff). Most blacks hate when whites try to talk for them alone (or eventually do over time). I grew up listening to them and such (maybe not all the time - normal stuff) and how they did not like feeling like whites were speaking for them since it made them not feel capable and as blacks they felt more than capable (some at least).

18 minutes ago, sixgun said:

You are talking rot. This is Leftist nonsense which pushes for mass immigration. 

Genetic analysis of the indigenous people of the British Isles refutes your mongrel hypothesis. 

https://thehistoryofengland.co.uk/resource/are-all-those-stories-about-where-we-come-from-true/

Origins Of The British – A Recent Study

"The majority of eastern, central and southern England is made up of a single, relatively homogeneous, genetic group with a significant DNA contribution from Anglo-Saxon migrations....."

Interesting there is a strong connection with Tutankhamen. 

It seems to me you are fishing around and itching to call out racist or some such. 

This is from a blog entitled history from the shed or some nonsense.

Going to the original paper and not pulling quotes out of context as above, which goes on to say between 10-40% comes from Anglo Saxon group (another mixed group), they are saying exactly what I am saying. There is DNA from multiple points in Europe and instead of replacing one group with another as would happen in your culturally exclusive model they intermarried and interbred with different ethnic groups that's a mongrel nation ie mixed parts!

8 minutes ago, E23 said:

They've been saying this time and time again for the last 2-5 years alone in america - this isn't something from 50 years ago alone. Many blacks have been saying whites should not be speaking for them or the black community.

I grew up around blacks myself (maybe not a ton of blacks and I did know some of them. We weren't friends more or so just kind of knew them from school and talking for short intervals of time in school and such as well as other stuff). Most blacks hate when whites try to talk for them alone (or eventually do over time). I grew up listening to them and such (maybe not all the time - normal stuff) and how they did not like feeling like whites were speaking for them since it made them not feel capable and as blacks they felt more than capable (some at least).

Who's "they" - are you generalising an entire race based on their skin colour again? Do the 40m+ black people in the USA all think alike?

Plus we're not just talking about black people are we? You made quite clear your preference is for White people. So let's up that to 80-90m people you're generally dismissing as not good enough to mix with and apparently all thinking alike. Sound good? 

You grew up around black people and made no friends - does that say something about you do you think? 

Can you see the distinction from not "trying to talk for" someone (which incidentally people don't like in general), and not promoting nonsense such as 50 year old statements about "little half brown kinky headed negroid children?" Can you see those two things aren't quite the same thing? 

You're living in the past. Stop hiding behind 'America' like it's acceptable over there - it isn't. The world's moved on. Catch up. 

10 minutes ago, Notafront4adragon said:

This is from a blog entitled history from the shed or some nonsense.

Going to the original paper and not pulling quotes out of context as above, which goes on to say between 10-40% comes from Anglo Saxon group (another mixed group), they are saying exactly what I am saying. There is DNA from multiple points in Europe and instead of replacing one group with another as would happen in your culturally exclusive model they intermarried and interbred with different ethnic groups that's a mongrel nation ie mixed parts!

We know that around 1000 years ago Angles and Saxon settled - the best part of 1000 years ago and showing up to 40%. Isn't it funny if someone asked an Englishman he would very likely say he is Anglo-Saxon. You are scratching around. Give it a rest.

27 minutes ago, sixgun said:

We know that around 1000 years ago Angles and Saxon settled - the best part of 1000 years ago and showing up to 40%. Isn't it funny if someone asked an Englishman he would very likely say he is Anglo-Saxon. You are scratching around. Give it a rest.

Well he may say Anglo Saxon but doesn't mean he is right. 

Sorry if you don't understand the paper or it's implications then fine but ask a geneticist and not a some guy called cerdic in a shed and he'll very carefully explain it to you. 

42 minutes ago, Melon said:

Who's "they" - are you generalising an entire race based on their skin colour again? Do the 40m+ black people in the USA all think alike?

Plus we're not just talking about black people are we? You made quite clear your preference is for White people. So let's up that to 80-90m people you're generally dismissing as not good enough to mix with and apparently all thinking alike. Sound good? 

You grew up around black people and made no friends - does that say something about you do you think? 

Can you see the distinction from not "trying to talk for" someone (which incidentally people don't like in general), and not promoting nonsense such as 50 year old statements about "little half brown kinky headed negroid children?" Can you see those two things aren't quite the same thing? 

You're living in the past. Stop hiding behind 'America' like it's acceptable over there - it isn't. The world's moved on. Catch up. 

1. yes because they want us to know as blacks - many blacks at least want us whites to know they don't like it when whites talk for them. I said most / many not all to above as well.

2. I don't see why making friends and/or not making friends would be that important. I only had 1 friend after high school myself and/or 1 friend that I knew. I forgot about the other 2,500 or so and just kept the 1 buddy that I knew incredibly well since like 4th grade.

3. What's wrong with the way muhammad ali spoke on race and such? I wouldn't tell him what to do in that situation and/or try to force a black like that to not be able to talk. Let them talk who cares?

4. living in the past? - no because they are still telling us whites many of the blacks that is in the black community that they don't want "whites" speaking for them to this day even. It's been in the news the last 5 years or so alone and I've seen it around from time to time while reading news / other news and such online.

so you are saying those blacks and/or blacks like that are living in the past then? I don't care if they want to separate from us whites. That's not bad / wrong to me at all personally and/or not racist at all to me as a white guy myself if they separate completely from us whites alone.

would you force those blacks to conform then yourself? Are you going to force those blacks yourself or would you want to force those blacks (better way to go) to do what you wanted (if you are a white person you'd be very racist at that point to them personally)?

1 minute ago, E23 said:

1. yes because they want us to know as blacks - many blacks at least want us whites to know they don't like it when whites talk for them. I said most / many not all to above as well.

2. I don't see why making friends and/or not making friends would be that important. I only had 1 friend after high school myself and/or 1 friend that I knew. I forgot about the other 2,500 or so and just kept the 1 buddy that I knew incredibly well since like 4th grade.

3. What's wrong with the way muhammad ali spoke on race and such? I wouldn't tell him what to do in that situation and/or try to force a black like that to not be able to talk. Let them talk who cares?

4. living in the past? - no because they are still telling us whites many of the blacks in the black community that they don't want "whites" speaking for them to this day even. It's been in the news the last 5 years or so alone and I've seen it around from time to time while reading news / other news and such online.

so you are saying those blacks and/or blacks like that are living in the past then? I don't care if they want to separate from us whites. That's not bad / wrong to me at all personally and/or not racist at all to me as a white guy myself if they separate completely from us whites alone.

I'm just not going to keep having the conversation if you're not even reading the actual points I'm writing. 

You do you buddy, I should have stuck to what I said yesterday. I'm out! 

10 minutes ago, Melon said:

I'm just not going to keep having the conversation if you're not even reading the actual points I'm writing. 

You do you buddy, I should have stuck to what I said yesterday. I'm out! 

alright, just been trying to show you why it's worthless to argue. blacks alone or most blacks alone I'd want to say don't want us whites even speaking on their behalf and/or for them alone in america. I feel no need to speak for them myself personally, but some whites do (leftists in america usually) feel obligated to speak for blacks and they get it wrong all the time which frustrates the black community here in america alone at times and I see this from time and time again in news articles and such. 

Archived