• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1998 Gold Natura Leopard full Set price opinions

ilovesilverireallydo

I got a bit sea sick reading "sideways" 🤪

Cracking set you have though - - I am unsure how you could attribute a price for the numismatic/collector side - 

which obviously increase value over and above the intrinsic!

One of our "guru's" on here will undoubtedly come up with a far superior answer than this one!😉😊

I have several of these sets and recently sold a 2002 prestige set for £2400. One of the SA dealers is currently selling the 1998 prestige set ( with wooden Kiat case ) for £2650 so maybe that is a fair guide, but bear in mind the set's in the leather style cases go for a little less than the prestige sets.

Most of these sets are fairly low mintage, my personal favourite is the 2011 Meerkat set, amazing high quality and detailed coins, this coin actually won coin of the year award in 2011.

9 minutes ago, Fivepoundfred said:

I have several of these sets and recently sold a 2002 prestige set for £2400. One of the SA dealers is currently selling the 1998 prestige set ( with wooden Kiat case ) for £2650 so maybe that is a fair guide, but bear in mind the set's in the leather style cases go for a little less than the prestige sets.

Most of these sets are fairly low mintage, my personal favourite is the 2011 Meerkat set, amazing high quality and detailed coins, this coin actually won coin of the year award in 2011.

To be fair I was only after 5% over spot on the set so maybe I should just list it st that, though I have seen the smaller single coins go for 20% over. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Archived