• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New crocodile & baby 10oz piedfort

TheBeast

The Perth Mint upsizes the crocodile coin to a 10oz

Here some more info from the Pert Mint website:

he Perth Mint is pleased to release this wildly appealing mother and baby crocodile bullion coin crafted from 10oz of 99.99% pure silver. Australian saltwater crocodiles are one of the biggest and fiercest predators in the world, with a bite that exerts the greatest pressure measured in any living animal. Despite this, the reptiles are remarkably gentle with their young. After taking her newly born offspring to water in her mouth, the mother often carries her young on her back while submerged - a touching scene that is portrayed on the reverse of this Australian legal tender coin. Also included in the design is a pattern of radial lines and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.

The coin’s obverse bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II against a background of radial lines, together with the 2019 year-date, the weight and purity, and the monetary denomination.
The Australian legal tender coin has a mintage of just 2,500 pieces. 

This 10oz silver bullion coin is issued as a piedfort which incurs the same diameter as a 5oz silver coin but is double the thickness. Piedforts take their name from the French words for heavy weight and were first struck in France during the 12th century.

http://www.perthmintbullion.com/Buy-Silver-Coins/10oz.aspx?productid=528&fbclid=IwAR3lEWpcU6BZs4Dln05CsxPjHWcr_Jcoj0IvDnZxwxIYLODDek2SnjE3Av4

When the price is right and i have a chance i'll grab one of those.  

66036877_2262281177170260_5081264937611821056_o.jpg

These are awesome. I managed to get 5 of the 10 ounce Koala Next gens. They're stunning. I think the Next Gen Croc will definitely be better as a 10 ounce coin than it is as a 2 ouncer.

10 hours ago, TheBeast said:

The Perth Mint upsizes the crocodile coin to a 10oz

Here some more info from the Pert Mint website:

he Perth Mint is pleased to release this wildly appealing mother and baby crocodile bullion coin crafted from 10oz of 99.99% pure silver. Australian saltwater crocodiles are one of the biggest and fiercest predators in the world, with a bite that exerts the greatest pressure measured in any living animal. Despite this, the reptiles are remarkably gentle with their young. After taking her newly born offspring to water in her mouth, the mother often carries her young on her back while submerged - a touching scene that is portrayed on the reverse of this Australian legal tender coin. Also included in the design is a pattern of radial lines and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.

The coin’s obverse bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II against a background of radial lines, together with the 2019 year-date, the weight and purity, and the monetary denomination.
The Australian legal tender coin has a mintage of just 2,500 pieces. 

This 10oz silver bullion coin is issued as a piedfort which incurs the same diameter as a 5oz silver coin but is double the thickness. Piedforts take their name from the French words for heavy weight and were first struck in France during the 12th century.

http://www.perthmintbullion.com/Buy-Silver-Coins/10oz.aspx?productid=528&fbclid=IwAR3lEWpcU6BZs4Dln05CsxPjHWcr_Jcoj0IvDnZxwxIYLODDek2SnjE3Av4

When the price is right and i have a chance i'll grab one of those.  

66036877_2262281177170260_5081264937611821056_o.jpg

I love the look and style of the coin but the price is crazy.they must think that if they make something new and unusual that the silver collectors out there will buy.no thanks.

Screenshot_2019-07-09-05-51-04-550_com.android.chrome.png

7 hours ago, AgCoyote said:

These are awesome. I managed to get 5 of the 10 ounce Koala Next gens. They're stunning. I think the Next Gen Croc will definitely be better as a 10 ounce coin than it is as a 2 ouncer.

I did watch a YouTube video of the 10oz Koala and they look very nice indeed. I’ll think i track one down. 

21 minutes ago, ravenshunter said:

I love the look and style of the coin but the price is crazy.they must think that if they make something new and unusual that the silver collectors out there will buy.no thanks.

I think the price will be £160 - £170 each 

On 08/07/2019 at 23:15, AgCoyote said:

Any chance selling one to me? :D

4 hours ago, TheBeast said:

Any chance selling one to me? :D

Haha Beast I kind of love them. I'm not ready to sell/trade them yet unless you have an extra 10 ounce Queen's Beast Lion of England.

7 hours ago, AgCoyote said:

Haha Beast I kind of love them. I'm not ready to sell/trade them yet unless you have an extra 10 ounce Queen's Beast Lion of England.

Well i’ve had the coin on my wishlist but never pulled the trigger  . It’s not sold out yet so it will be my next purchase. 

unfortunately no spare Lion here. Wish i had bought some more at the start of my collection.

Archived