• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed swap 20 geman mark

craig12

I'd swap a set of 2oz, 100g, and 5oz new scottsdale stacker rounds.

pics of mine at the bottom of this thread -

http://thesilverforum.com/topic/2177-scottsdale-rounds-at-atkinsons/

i cant make those figures work , very sorry , as i think i paid about £195 ish at atkinsons  they dont seem to sell the 20 mark coin anymore   ill dig the invoice out on friday 

completed listings on e bay seem to go £200-£280 on auction basis 

theres currently one on e bay at £216 with 13 hours to go and one at £360 buy it now

i have to say  im not a lover of the scottsdale stackers , i cant put my finger on it , they seem odd in the different heights ,

on 15 oz  of some other 1 oz option  i could do the deal

regards

or would do a deal on a 10 oz bar and a 5 oz bar if you have them  in original packaging

Hi Craig,

What years is it, please?  Do you have pictures?

ill check on friday the year , i bought it from atkinsons in vgc  i think it was just shy of £200 but ill check the invoice, its a little more orangey in colour than the 1 ducat i have as that was more of a yellow gold   but still a fantastic coin ,it seems harder to find these   chards have them at around £202 with delivery

I understand MB where you are coming from, but unless you explain things to people why no-one is wanting to deal with them, then how is anyone to understand the reasons why they are struggling to sell their items. Are we all not here to learn?

If you want to remove my comments, fair enough, but I feel my advice is still valid.

:)

HT, I agree that your advice is valid, however I think it may have been better done via PM rather than in Craig's sales / swap thread.

I am going to remove all comments to give Craig's sale a chance, you can further advise by PM if you wish.

Thanks

Stacker since 2013

just to simpify my request  i am looking to swap to the same  £ value ,for each items exchanged, i can pay the postage on the other persons behalf,   that could be less of a premium coins ie less pandas than generic  as long as the selling prices are equal i think thats fair/  all im saying is im looking for around £190 silver 

postage can be  sorted later

regards

Archived