• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

stg perth Croc question

silver mack

Wow thanks for the quick reply the help is much appreciated.I'm new to this forum and only been buying silver for last 3 months.heard of stg thru this forum.I used them last week for first time and was blown away by how good they are.I ordered thru their website but I'm guessing I would have to phone them if I was wanting to specify a tube?

If you order 25 they should come in a tube. You should only need to tell them if you need the tube staying mint sealed.

See quote from Livia below.

'Hey guys, some tubes are empty enough for the coins to move (Noise!) even when they are sealed. We then open them to stuff them and close them with tape again. This prevents theft as the coins are not noisy anymore. If they don't make a noise, we don't open them. If you want a sealed tube, you can email me and I will make sure you receive it sealed.

In my experience every time I have made an order for the tubed number of coins they have supplied them tubed without asking. Even When I had a mix up over the number of libertads in a tube (I thought there were 20 rather than 25) they still sent them in a tube but with a space in the top.

Which reminds me lol! I still need to buy 4 libertads to fill that tube! :D

Yeah was a tube of 25 last week. I notice the price for crocs hasn't fell in line with other coins in the last seven days though. Birds of prey for example was only 10p difference with crocs when I purchased last Sunday but now it's over 50p.

Archived