• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - upcoming events

mr-dead

You can tell when you have spent a wad with the Royal Mint when you have an allocated account manager :)

Just received a call from Gail to notify me that the new QB's have been released and was invited to attend the below events (I get them as a freebie too)

BYB has previously done a vid on the trial of the pyx so may attend that one have a look around while I am there

Flyer 1.jpg

Free buffet lunch, get in there (while on a diet 🙊 )

Dear Mr Jones

I am delighted that you  are able to attend an exclusive open day to be held on Friday 14th September 2018 at The Royal Mint in Llantrisant, near Cardiff.

I will accompany you and a select number of fellow guests on a tour of minting processes that will take you on a VIP journey from design to production. As a valued Mint Marque customer you will also be given access to areas not open to the general public. Along the way, you will meet some of The Royal Mint personnel who have been instrumental in creating some of our finest masterpieces. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy complimentary entrance to The Royal Mint Experience, now one of Wales’ biggest visitor attractions, where you can discover fascinating facts about the coins in your pocket and the craftsmanship that goes into each miniature work of art.

Please arrive for a 9.00 am start at the Royal Mint Experience (not the main Royal Mint building). A buffet lunch will be served at 12.00pm and your guided tour will officially end at 2pm – although our exhibition area and restaurant remains open until 5.30pm if you wish to stay any longer unaccompanied.

We have arranged for a photographer to record your visit, and should you wish to mark the occasion with the purchase of a unique memento, there will be an opportunity for you to strike your very own coin – details of which will be provided on the day.

The coin will be mounted in a frame, together with a certificate confirming that you have struck it on the day of your visit to The Royal Mint, along with a photograph of the moment. It will be personally signed by our Chief Executive.

Archived