• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Site connection issues 23rd March

• Founder & Administrator
Dear all

Early today The Silver Forum experienced a slight issue when the site became unavailable for several hours.

The cause of the issue was that the registry had temporarily taken the site down as they were unable to confirm my email address. They were sending email confirmations to chrissilver@gmail.com instead of chrissilver00@gmail.com.

I was also unaware of what was causing the site to not work as they were sending emails to an incorrect email.

I have now corrected my email address and confirmed the confirmation link.

The SIlver Forum is now fully up and running again! And there should now be no longer any connection issues.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Regards,

Chris Silver

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 2 weeks later...

Appears to have been some problem most of today ( Sunday April 06 ) - not sure if anyone else was affected.

All other sites fine so not my connection or equipment.

Weired because I have only had issues accessing your site with repeated errors on and off all day but every other site ( more than 50 at a guess ) I accessed has been good.

I don't think I posted anything that the CIA or GCHQ would have intercepted and hacked my hard drive ?

Ha ha. You said you don't think, so there is a possibility.

I reckon the Feds are on to you Pete.

Seriously though, it is odd. Site has been fine for me all day, although I do access via an app (if that makes a difference).

Chris will be along soon to advise if there were known issues.

Stacker since 2013

I didn't notice any issues with the site.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

SIte is working fine today but it has gone past midnight.

I had big problems around 7.00 pm though and gave up as site was inaccessible.

Tried both PC and AppleMac.

All other sites were normal, just this one was struggling or not available - problem in the pipe somewhere I guess.

You are experiencing problems again Pete?

Please try clearing your cache, see if that helps.

Discounts / Offers

Working superbly so far today without doing anything on my side.

Clearing cache doesn't appear to be the solution as I have more than one PC and also use an iPad.

When the site is super slow or not responding it affects all computers but not any other internet sites.

Gremlins somewhere or is there a flow restriction with the hosting server ?

Archived