• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Looking For: Dragon 2oz Silver Coin $2 Tuvalu 2017

JamesBrad

I am highly obsessed and in search of the Dragon 2oz Silver Coin $2 Tuvalu 2017. I would like to ask any recommendations and opinions on any websites or companies that sell this coin with reasonable price? I live at Canada and wonder if there is any way to ship the Dragon 2oz Silver Coin $2 Tuvalu 2017 to where i am from?

Thank you and have a great day!

2017-tuvalu-pearl-of-wisdom-proof-piedfort-coin.jpg

@JohnAnsink : Thank you very much for the references. I looked at them at the price is a bit unreasonable to me. However, i really appreciate what your effort. Thank you and have a great day

@GetToDaChoppa : Thank you for your reference as well. It is an interesting offer actually and i would like to know more about the offer. As long as the condition is just as good when you buy, like mint condition then I am totally fine with it. Furthermore, i also prefer to have the boxes and certificate that come with the coin as well. Just wondering if i you can send me a few of the images to me and the price as well. I will for sure take it into consideration. I live in Kelowna, BC by the way. I noticed that you live at Canada as well and this is perfect for me!

18 hours ago, JamesBrad said:

@GetToDaChoppa : Thank you for your reference as well. It is an interesting offer actually and i would like to know more about the offer. As long as the condition is just as good when you buy, like mint condition then I am totally fine with it. Furthermore, i also prefer to have the boxes and certificate that come with the coin as well. Just wondering if i you can send me a few of the images to me and the price as well. I will for sure take it into consideration. I live in Kelowna, BC by the way. I noticed that you live at Canada as well and this is perfect for me!

I can send you a couple of pictures tomorrow after work. The coin is in mint condition and I never took it out of the box (as I wanted to have it graded as well). 

I live in Alberta, pretty close to you.

@GetToDaChoppa : What a coincident! Thank you for the favour to send the photos tomorrow! Glad to know about the coin condition as well. I have send you a personal message through the site. Therefore, it will be great if you can send the pictures and price there as it more about confidential matter. Thank you and have a great day.

@sovereignsteve : Thx for letting me know. Have a good day!

On 3/16/2018 at 20:11, JamesBrad said:

@GetToDaChoppa : What a coincident! Thank you for the favour to send the photos tomorrow! Glad to know about the coin condition as well. I have send you a personal message through the site. Therefore, it will be great if you can send the pictures and price there as it more about confidential matter. Thank you and have a great day.

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

Archived