• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hello from the USA!

PMRealWealth

Hello everyone!  Found this board thru SilverfishVT from his youtube channel.  I started as a silver stacker in Dec./2013 thanks to my 11yr old daughter.  She came to me one day and asked for her report card money and I said, "sure, what do you want?"  I'm thinking she was going to buy some clothes at her favorite online clothing store.  Instead she went to apmex.com and said she wanted these three silver bars.  I then asked, "why?", puzzled!  She asked me if the house was on fire did I want a fire extinguisher to put out the flames or a picture of one?  I replied, "of course the fire extinguisher".  She said that represented Silver and Gold and the picture of one represented our currency.  She then asked me if I knew the difference and I thought they were both the same.  She told me that gold and silver is real money because it appreciates over time and that all currencies throughout time have always failed or have gone to zero, worthless.  I then asked her where she was learning this info because I know they aren't teaching that in school.  She was happy to point out youtube daddy!  So I checked out her youtube info and found that she has spent so much time watching people unboxing their silver, watched Mike Maloney's Secrets of Money, and I mean all episodes, watched episodes of Robert Kiyosaki, since she saw me read all his books, and so I followed suite.  I watched everything she did and it helped me open my eyes into what real money is.  Now instead of investing in my 401k and putting 10% of my earnings in my savings account, I decided to commit to preserving my families wealth by purchasing physical silver and now started on some gold.  I have a youtube channel, PMRealWealth, that I finally added to upload my unboxings.  Thanks to SilverfishVT, BigStackMcgee, EpicRV, Double66's, SalivateMetal, Junius Maltby, MrVegita, and many others I wouldn't be so motivated to continue.  My daughter and I are savers in my household and my wife and 14yr, 18yr old sons are the spenders.  We work together to save as much as we can because we know how important it is.  She also wants to be a prepper of ammunition, guns, and food supplies which is a whole different topic.  When I tell you my 11yr thinks about end world preparation it's to the extreme. When she grows up she now wants to be a dentist because we have a physicians assistant, car mechanic, computer IT, plumber, butcher, 2xArmy Special Forces, and has asked her 14yr old brother to go to culinary school to learn how to cook and use hydroponics/fish farm.  These people will live in our underground bunker she builds for us!  She didn't think about a dentist until after seeing me in some serious tooth pain a few weeks back and she needs to fill that role because she doesn't know any.   I often have to tell her to act her age, stop going to certain websites like TNLand.com, hardenedstructures.com and many others.  

Well that's part of my story and want to thank anyone that took the time to read this.  I know I can learn a lot from experienced silver and gold stackers like yourselves.  I hope one day I can contribute with some new info or help anyone on this board in any way.  I truly believe that stackers have to support one another because of all the naysayers out there.  I know because I used to be one of those ignorant naysayers mocking and laughing at people that bought gold and silver.  Now I am proud to call myself a stacker.  

Thank you all,

Jonathan

• Founder & Administrator

Hello PMRealWealth,

You have a smart daughter, and that's a really great story, sounds like you have found something really great to share together.

A very warm welcome to the community here, and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Thanks for the warm invites!  This is going to be a great place to discuss everything about precious metals and everything else in between!  Glad SilverfishVT mentioned the site.  If any of ya'll have a youtube channel that I can sub to post a link.

Archived