• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Is there something odd about this coin

18 hours ago, James32 said:

Poor photo tbh.

Look into the £1 membership offer on here and buy from the forum. 

Thank you, I didn’t realise I had to be a paying member to get an answer.

That photos makes it difficult to make a clear decision.  It would be better if you linked the eBay page address so that we can see if there are better photos by the seller. From what I can see, it looks OK.  Always best to be able to see both sides.  You don't say if it is a sovereign of a half 

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 hour ago, Spyder said:

That photos makes it difficult to make a clear decision.  It would be better if you linked the eBay page address so that we can see if there are better photos by the seller. From what I can see, it looks OK.  Always best to be able to see both sides.  You don't say if it is a sovereign of a half 

I took a screenshot Spyder, it’s very clear on both my devices. It’s just the No 7 in the date that seems overly large and not in sync with the rest of the date.. Or is it just me?

1 hour ago, Tao2 said:

You don't, James was just recommending the sales forum instead of eBay. And you can participate in the sales forum without paying at all, but the delay before seeing posts means that the paid membership makes sense if you're in the market to buy something - particularly with the current special offer.

3 hours ago, Tao2 said:

You absolutely don't. I'm simply recommending the forum as a buying source over ebay. Entirely your perogative though.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

7 minutes ago, James32 said:

You absolutely don't. I'm simply recommending the forum as a buying source over ebay. Entirely your perogative though.

Thanks again James32. I don’t buy on eBay and I’ve just been made aware that I can buy on here without being a premium member. And I’ve just seen that you sold a 2009 proof half for a very reasonable price, as I have only a quintuplet to collect from that year I’ll have to keep my eye out. Enjoy your day.

2 minutes ago, Tao2 said:

Thanks again James32. I don’t buy on eBay and I’ve just been made aware that I can buy on here without being a premium member. And I’ve just seen that you sold a 2009 proof half for a very reasonable price, as I have only a quintuplet to collect from that year I’ll have to keep my eye out. Enjoy your day.

You don’t have to be a paid up member to buy on here, however, you won’t get to see the sales post straight away and by the time you do the decent bargains have long gone 🤔😮