• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Carded RAM 1oz silver kangaroos 2007-2009

Another run for the collectors,I don't need to say how hard these 3 are to get at a fair price. Plus no customs grief buying in the UK. £300 inc RMSD to a UK address. All coins are in excellent condition with no spots, any marks are on packaging. 

I will sell these separately from Wednesday @ £100 each plus postage of your choice. 

I just want to give collectors a chance who are not on here 24/7 

20240121_141900.jpg

20240121_141910.jpg

20240121_142001.jpg

20240121_142045.jpg

Edited by motorbikez

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

7 minutes ago, dicker said:

Very nice.  @motorbikez I hope you don’t mind me commenting on your trade post, but wanted to highlight:

- @motorbikez is a great gent to do business with. I have bought really nice coins from him, and he has been kind enough to sell to me directly.  All were super quality and condition.

- These coins are *hard* to get hold of in the U.K.  I did manage to get these amongst others but from Australia which was a pain.

Best

Dicker

Seconded 👍👍

• 5 weeks later...