• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed (Clearance) Various 1oz silver coins for Christmas - 2024 Queene Faerie, 2023 Royal Arms & Noah Ark, Maple

• Napo changed the title to (Reduced) Various 1oz silver coins for Christmas - 2024 Queene Faerie, 2023 Royal Arms & Noah Ark, Maple
On 27/11/2023 at 21:29, Napo said:

Hello everyone.

Christmas is approaching soon, and I have few 1oz silver coins for sale that I hope will make it at the bottom of the christmas trees for you, your friends, and relatives!

2024 Faerie Queene St Helena -£29 each reduced now £28.25 (9 available 8 left, in capsule)

2023 Noah Ark - £23.50 each reduced now £22.75 each (19 available 12 left, no capsule)

2023 Royal Arms - £24 each reduced now £24 each (22 available 3 left, no capsule)

Maple Leaf - £25 each (2011, 2013 and 2015, in capsule) SOLD

+ postage of choice, at the buyer risk.

I am happy to provide a capsule for an extra 50p. They contain a rim inside that can be removed to fit larger coins like silver eagles. However, I only have 9 capsules (5 capsules left) available.

The Noah Ark + Royal Arm sold individually will be put in protective plastic holders.

Open to offers for quantities. Feel free to DM me.

IMG_2423.jpeg

IMG_2430.jpeg

IMG_2431.jpeg

IMG_2425.jpeg

IMG_2426.jpeg

IMG_2428.jpeg

IMG_2429.jpeg

IMG_2433.jpeg

IMG_2434.jpeg

IMG_2435.jpeg

IMG_2437.jpeg

IMG_2441.jpeg

IMG_2439.jpeg

IMG_2440.jpeg

IMG_2442.jpeg

IMG_2443.jpeg

IMG_2445.jpeg

IMG_2444.jpeg

IMG_2446.jpeg

Can I check the updated price of the Royal Arms please? Post has £24 each crossed through but then says £24 as the updated price also. Thanks

13 minutes ago, boyle838 said:

Can I check the updated price of the Royal Arms please? Post has £24 each crossed through but then says £24 as the updated price also. Thanks

Thanks for flagging @boyle838 I made a typo.

It was £24.50, reduced to £24 each.

40 minutes ago, boyle838 said:

Thank you for clarifying, is there any way to private message you? I’m interested in 1 Noah’s Ark + 1 Royal Arms - would potentially take more depending on what deal you can do. Thanks

Thank you for your interest. I have DM you

• Napo changed the title to (Clearance) Various 1oz silver coins for Christmas - 2024 Queene Faerie, 2023 Royal Arms & Noah Ark, Maple

Everything must go!

Final price reduction to clear.

- 2024 1oz silver Faerie Queene st Helena in capsule (7 left): now £28 each (before £29)

- 2023 1oz silver Armenia Noah Ark (6 left): the 6 remaining have some very small milk spots on the reverse, therefore I have decided to reduce them to £22.25 each (initially at £23.50). Milk spots vary. See pictures below.

From top right to bottom left = less milky to most milky. The first 4 have 2 or 3 small milk spots (almost invisible for the first 2, more visible for the bottom 3).

Grab yourself silver coins at a bargain before Christmas! 🎄 

IMG_2765.jpeg

IMG_2760.jpeg

IMG_2764.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...