• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Quarter 0z gold KClll coronation cypher coin

slack

Since first appearing on BBP it then started to appear on a few other bullion dealer sites for sale. 

I would avoid the place if they are not open with prices, best to go to a reputable bullion dealer, while BBP does have higher premiums it is at least open about prices, when I bought mine the premium was much higher in the first few days before other dealers started selling and since then prices for them on BBP came down. Plus gold price dipped to $1935 so maybe a few more pennies save taking into account the price of gold. While I have one, and I don't usually grade bullion, as its a limited mintage (quite high compared to proof coins) I'm going to grade it as a memento for the occasion though I don't expect a 70 grade I have a nice proof half sovereign and 2019 Great Engravers Una and the Lion to go with them to ngc. 

If you are thinking of getting one, there is nothing stopping you, just go to somewhere reputable and open/transparent on prices, while there aren't many places with them it's always good to buy gold anyway, maybe get yourself a silver royal cypher 1oz to go with it. 

For those residing in the EU. Auragentum is selling them €30 cheaper than BBP over this weekend. Even adjusting for shipping, you’re still saving €11 compared to BBP.

Many dealers are offering this coin by now, which appears to be an authorized dealers exclusive, not exclusive to BBP.

Edited by Ignorant